• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Black Ore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flareon_Lover_92

Flareon Rules All!!
Years
  • Ok This is a game like no other pokemon game.

Storyline:

You start off in a small town, called Mahimatra Town. You will only find the Lab and your home. But then you see Professor L. Jasmine and get an Eevee. You have no rival. But you hear from Jessie(the girl near the garden)about Mayoku. (He is the Champion, and everyone adores him). So you decide to go on a quest to beat him. when you get to the next City(Aliverant City) you find out about team Gaia,(good guys). You go around asking people about them, and you find out that Rocket, Aqua, and Magma are back. You have to help Amore (Team gaia leader) Beat Maxie and Archie.

Screenshots:

Hometalkingtosis.jpg

^^Talking to you Older sister.

Lab.jpg

^The pokemon Lab

TalkingtoJessie.jpg

^^Talking to Jessie

I may think of releasing a demo, but i'm not sure

FL92

Last edited:

Flareon_Lover_92

Flareon Rules All!!
    Years
  • Thank you. I think I will keep updating it. And if there is any people that would like to help me, Please say so. (credit will be given!)

FL92

Flareon_Lover_92

Flareon Rules All!!
    Years
  • Sry for the double post.
    My game has been Lost somehow, so I shall be starting it again. Please close this. and when I get it back I will ask for it to be opend.(or I will start a new topic)

FL92

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back