• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sup?

EnglishMilkshake

Delapitated Account
Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2013
I am a newcomer willing to join to share my creations with you. Check out these cool games, you will be thrilled to see how good I am at projects.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
Welcome to PC EnglishMilkshake. That's an interesting name you got there.

Most of us here are friendly. I'm sure you'll have a nice time here.

Shortly you will be getting the obligatory friend request from Hikari10.

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2012
Hi :) Ill be looking forward for your games and hacks. I also make them and will hopefully be posting them soon.

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Hi EnglishMilkshake :D! (So do you like milkshakes? I find them yum perfect for a boiling day :3.) Based on your intro,you're definitely a creative person wanting to share some awesome creations? For beautiful,finished artworks you can show them off in Arts and Design,fanfictions and written works in Fanfiction and Writing,along with other places for various things.

When you say cool games,as in hacks I'm assuming :D? You can show them at the ROM Hacking section in a subforum called The Showcase,while also seeing others works. They're amazing...I don't get how people do such awesome things :|.

So if I might ask anything else you plan to do here? Make friends chat,battle,discuss other non-related topics? If you don't want to answer this...it's perfectly fine :D! Trust me,nobody's forcing you to answer any of this.It's your decision :3.

I'm Rainbow by the way,just have a quick look at the main rules and enjoy yourself alright :3?

Years
Hello and welcome to PC. I think the Emulation section is calling your name. You can go there and post all about your gaming projects and such. Anyway enjoy your stay and if you want any help, you can ask me.

Back