• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stadium 2 for 64~

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2013
    Does anyone play Pokemon Stadium 2 for Nintendo 64? Nintendo 64 is ... possibly my favorite console~
    Well, I started playing Stadium 2.. and I quite enjoy it, even if it makes me frustrated. One thing my brother or I have never been able to do is beat the Little Cup, I believe it's called. Battling with Lvl. 5's is apparently NOT our thing, haha. Has anyone beaten it? I've tried numerous times.
    For any Cup, does anyone have a favorite team?? I've found one that's rather gamebreaking, almost. I've lost a couple times, maybe from bad luck.. My favorite type of Pokemon is flying. It beats bug, grass, and fighting. Might have missed one there.. but yeah. So, I pick 5 various flying types. Xatu, Delibird, Crobat, Charizard, and as much as I hate legendaries, I used a Zapdos. Not too bad, I suppose. I got decent type coverage. I added a Sandslash though. That did it. Now, I can pretty much deal with all types.

Anyways, what teams do you like?

Kawaii Pikachu :3

"The Cutiest Pokemon Gamer!"
    Years
  • I have played PS 2 for 64 a long time ago so I'm pulling this all from memory. Its been like 10 years since I've played it lol

I'm not 100% sure if this is what I did but I believe that I traded/bred pokemon in one of my Gameboy games (Silver Version I think it was) to get the babies to meet the lvl 5 requirement and then spent a bunch of money on TMs if the baby pokemon didn't have the moves I wanted. I know one of the pokemon I used was Pichu.

I then attached that game to my 64 and registered my lvl 5 pokemon onto my PS 2 so I could use them.

I don't have a certain team that I like. I prefer to use pokemon that are my favorites unless they don't meet the type match ups that I need. I normally try to have at least 1 grass, fire, and water types or pokemon that can use those type of abilities :)

Back