• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One Soul

Callandor

ughhh....
Years
  • Alright here is a poem. Yesh, I know this poem is in my sig. I just want to see what people think. And i can't get that kind of feedback with it just as a sig.

One soul in Four bodys
    Three from One mind
    Three die, all live
    One dies, all die​
    The Four
    Dragon, Fire, Slime, Shield
    Three exist for One
    Three fight for One
    One lives for Three

h POKE

angry kid and a keyboard
    Years
    • CT
    • Seen Jan 17, 2016
    Is this in reference to some kind of Hecatae like creature? Other than that, I can't make much sense of it. It's interesting and all... but it could use some editing, mainly just to bring out the main idea of it more prominently.

h POKE

angry kid and a keyboard
    Years
    • CT
    • Seen Jan 17, 2016
    The Hecatae (heh-KA-tay) are three mythical wise women (specifically from Greek mythology) who were kind of like diviners. All existed for each other, and if one died, the others did as well. Anyways, that's beside the point. I find what you were trying to describe similar to that but also very different.

Back