• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guess The Pokemon !

Renpuu

Gengar !
Years
So this is just a bit of fun since my drawing/art skills using a computer is fairly poor.
I'm having fun watching people guess these Pokemon !
If these become popular I shall post more !

This is of course should not to be taken seriously and is not trying to belittle or make fun of real artists on this section.

Who says people without artistic skills can't have fun ?

Set of 3
Spoiler:

Set of 5
Spoiler:

Each Pokemon can be warranted 3 guesses and you'll be given 10 points for each correctly guessed Pokemon !
The Pokemon can be from ANY generation !
If you like you can draw your own interpretation of what the Pokemon should be !

Enjoy !

Renpuu

Gengar !
Years
PM your answers and I'll post the results of your answers !
For example PM me:
Title: Guess that Pokemon challenge 1:
Pokemon first set of 3:
First Pokemon to the far left: X,X,X
Middle Pokemon:X,X,X
Far right Pokemon:X,X,X

Pokemon Second Set of 5:
First Pokemon to the far left:X,X,X
Next Pokemon:X,X,X

etc.

You get the idea !
Good luck !

Contestant Results:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
This is actually a really cute idea! n_n;

Unless it's already implied, I'd love to see some more conditions and rules for this game. Like, the "winner" is rewarded the ability to post another set of five (or whatever) Pokemon, eliminating a "one ultimate" winner and the game can just go on and on and on with a rotation.

I'll post some answers later too! Hope to see this game get some momentum~! <33;

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
Yeah, this is something I can totally get involved in if winners have to draw the next set (MSPaint doodles? Haven't done those in a long time but those are awesome). But I dunno, PMing seems like it'd be even more spammy than just posting. A person's inbox can only get so full. And I'd hate to have a bunch of VMs that had no real reason to exist, either.

I dunno, as a game, I'd feel like the rules could be relaxed. But that depends on how much steam it has. While it seems like something that would go in Other Trivia, not everyone there is an artist of any sort of degree, and it'll just get buried in a day. If this is the only game here, well, it'll be pretty easy to find.

Actually, the next best method would be to utilize the oekaki that's just sitting there doing nothing. Years ago, I used to go to an oekaki where the entire point was to draw whatever the heck you wanted however you wanted, because we didn't like the holier than thou air a lot of other oekakies had, and while we may have drawn something halfway decent every now and then (don't get me wrong, all of us had some level of skill when we applied ourselves), we mostly ended up drawing the worst looking doodles. It was sort of spammy, true, but we were just aiming for the bottom line. You can easily get your point across with less. Out of every oekaki I've ever been to, it was my favorite one.

Not suggesting we spam up the oekaki, but I dunno, maybe utilize it for the game or something. Is there a scrap section there? I mean, it's not like anyone's using it.

Renpuu

Gengar !
Years
I have plenty of inbox space for people to send me their guesses !
Sure ! Why not have the winner draw the next set of Pokemon !
So far we have only had 1 contestant !
We could have this post go on until the end of Feb and then the results will be revealed !

Back