• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nanotech: The Future of Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyber Link

Sexier than Raichu Master
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2005
    This is a three part series. It was a very successful series of rps that I made long ago in my rping experience before I discovered PC. Hopefully it is as successful here. Needlesstosay, it is the most successful series I've ever seen, besides the Misadventure of Hogwarts series.

The three rps are:

The Future of Earth
    The Future of the Solar System
    The Future of the Cosmos

I guess it can be called the Nanotech Trilogy, if you want to refer to it like that.

Storyline:

Nanotechnology, or the process of manipulating atoms and molecules, has been mastered. With newly crafted technological breakthrough, you can create almost anything imaginable. To make the combinations infinite, molecular engineering has been added to the mix. Meaning you're basically an Alchemist, but the status is attained by technology.

Plot:

Only a few select people can use Nanotechnology and molecular engineering to it's fullest extent. As a "manipulator" you have the power to change the tide of the Earth. Although other planets have been successfully colonized, this rp takes place on Earth, so the inhabitants will stay on Earth for most of the time.

Use the technology wisely...don't let it consume you. Are you up to the challenge?

Profile:

Name:
    Personality:

Note: This is my pride and joy. This rp is what made me the rper I am today. Hopefully you all enjoy this as much as I have and still do.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
  • Name:Jaspar Mckaw
    Description: Tall, shaggy blonde hair, usually wears white pants, and a black t-shirt. He has a large scar down the left side of his face, although no one, but himself, knows what happened to give him it. He also walks with a slight limp, another mystery.
    Personality: A loner, when around people, he is still as stone, and anti-social. He is a very dark person, who loves only his work. He once had a wife, but she died in a grave mishap. That is what morphed his personality to be like it is. He hates the world, he thinks the world is responsible for her death, and he still hold a grudge against mankind.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Name: Matteo Alagrante. (To most of the world, he is known as "El Patron.")
    Description: Ancient, by any standards. He has short, thin hair, a bright silvery-white. His body is thin and wry, but life still beats with amazing energy in his eyes.
    Personality: Walking the fine line between criminal and successful all of his long life, el patron has ammassed a great deal of wealth, and power. His personality is chiding, superior, and self-centered. He will do anything neccisary for his own gain, and to him, charity is a foreign conept.

OOC: A bit of a question about nanotech, can it be used to alter the physical appearance of someone?

Cyber Link

Sexier than Raichu Master
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2005
    Nanotechnology is a tool used to manipulate atoms and molecules to produce a compact unit. (like an extremely powerful computer the size of a wristwatch)

Not much is known about molecular engineering though. From the research report and extra information I've gathered, I don't know if ME (Molecular engineering) could possibly do that. I'd have to read more into it and get back to you. But by the technical term I suppose, but I wouldn't know how they would go about doing it.

So far the only thing I can see being manufactured by Nanotech in the near future that's any technological advancement, besides the discovery of such technology. Is NASA's new space shuttle design, that uses Nanofibers that are 600 times stronger than the strongest steel.

But since this is a futuristic rp I suppose cosmetics can be a use for the technology. Maybe some sort of implant.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back