• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy folks

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    Hi all. I'm actually a returning member with a new profile, but I figured I'd drop by here and say hello regardless. I hope the community has continued to thrive while I've been away!

-Synth

Years
  • Hey Synth, welcome back! :D Adore your avatar, Cubone is so cute.

Yeah, we've been thriving and that's only going to continue as we get closed to the release of X and Y, so you chose a great time to get back into the forum. ^^ Any reason in particular you remembered about PC or do you just want to get involved in things here again? Whatever the reason I hope you have a great stay this time around - we'd love to have you active around the forum, the more the merrier. Depending on how long you've been away you'll notice several changes around here, including that cute little Furret +like button underneath every post. Be sure to re-familiarize yourself with the rules again if you haven't already!

So anyway, go ahead and make some posts and enjoy your stay here. You can always contact one of the wonderful staff if you have questions (myself or Cid, for example) and have a blast. I'm always open to chat anytime as well; places like these are a lot more fun when you know someone, after all. See you around! n~n

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Hey, Synth!

Welcome to PC!

That's awesome that you're a returning member! How long have you been gone for? :p

Hope to see you around, and hopefully you can stay active this time around! :D

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    I've been gone for around five months I think, and I mainly dropped in activity because I just didn't have the time. Ill family members, moving house and a change in job all add up to mean Pokemon has to take a back seat. I'm hoping to make time for the things I enjoy again though, so I'll be heading straight for the RP forum.

Back