• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there :)

Years
  • Hi I'm JamieMay97, I'm new to this community, my favorite generation has got to be 2nd in Johto, love the pokemon from there, I'm looking to get more into ROM hacking ect and to find a couple of people like myself to talk to :)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hi JamieMay97. So you like ROM Hacking? I recommend you to visit Hacks Showcase in Emulation & ROM Hacking section. Btw, you could talk to everyone here, don't worry about it. Welcome to PC, and I hope you'll happy in here.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • You could talk to everyone via Visitor Message (VM), and via Private Message (PM) as well. You could talk to many members this way, including when talking to staffs (which are in blue, orange, or even purple) like Cirno. And you could reply to a thread (like you did just now). We'll be ready to help so have fun!

Virgilin

Salmon Fishing in Vulcan
    Years
  • Hi there!^^
    Welcome to PC! Since you like ROM Hacking, this is a place for you! We have a large section on it here with many games and advices!
    I love the Johto region too! It's absolutely a magical region!
    Do enjoy your time here! Nice to meet you and you can talk to me anytime you want! :)

Back