• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Incoming...

Inky

:pleading_face:
Years
    • he / him
    • Seen today
    Second time I'm writing this out, so here goes.

Hey!

I've been a Pokemon fan since I first played Pokemon Silver. I got that and Yellow given to me by my brother.

My favourite Generation is probably Generation Four, closley followed by Three. Pokemon Ruby was the first game I fully played, doing all the training and exploring and battling my younger self could. I don't have a favourite Pokemon or type of Pokemon - too many to choose from!

I joined about a month ago, and may or may not have subsequently forgot this. But it's ok, I remembered when I tried to register again, and my username was taken. But that's besides the point.

So, uh, yeah. Hi.

Student D1

De-Wott?
    Years
  • Hi LMB10!

Welcome to the PokéCommunity! My name is Student D1, but you can call me as Student, and I'm glad that you haven't forgotten this forum; if you have forgotten, then you wouldn't be making this thread, would you?

Anyways, I believe you'll find yourself more suitable in the Fourth Generation Games section, considering your favorite generation is Generation IV... well, probably, as you said, and in the Advanced Generation Games section, so you could talk about your days in the Hoenn region. You could also go to the Metal and Color Generation Games section, if you want to return back to the good ol' days playing in monochrome or in 15-bit color; that'll give you the nostalgia effect.

Well, I hope that you get many great friends and enjoy your stay here. :)

Indeimaus

Ornstein & Smough
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2013
    Hey dude, welcome to the forums; awesome avatar by the way, took me back to those days :P

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Hey, LMB10!

Welcome to PC!

So, you're an older fan of the series! That's awesome. A lot of us here are, too. Ahh, those were the good days. :p Have you, yourself, played through all of the generations?

You're one of the few people who have mentioned that their favorite generation is the fourth. For some reason, Sinnoh is always so harshly rated. Sinnoh is among one of my favorite regions, though, like you. I don't know why it's hated on so much. x) Hoenn is also on my list of favorites! I'm hoping for remakes of the Hoenn region soon *wishes*. There definitely are way too many Pokémon to choose from, over 700 now, actually. >.<

& that's completely fine! Many people join without introducing themselves, so that's good that you at least remembered and wanted to say hi to the community! You'll definitely enjoy it here. :p The community is very welcoming.

If you ever need anything or would just like to chat, don't hesitate to leave a visitor's message on my profile!

See you around!

Inky

Years
    • he / him
    • Seen today
    Thanks for all the warm welcomes!

,@Gyardosamped
    Yeah, I don't understand some of the hate Gen. 4 gets. Great games. I've played the first four generations. I played a little of Pokemon Black, but couldn't really get into it. I'm going to definitely try Black 2/White 2 soon, though.

Years
  • Heeey LMB10, welcome to the forum yeah! Great to meet you!

There definitely is such a huge array of Pokemon so picking a single favorite is very, very hard. Seems like you were (and still are) quite the dedicated player; that's always wonderful to see since Pokemon is the kind of franchise that's amazing all around. :3 I've been into the franchise since a long time ago too.. all the way back from the Red and Blue days, haha. No worries about only now posting your intro, either - one month's not too long and you're still definitely eligible for one!

But eek, generation 4 doesn't seem to be the most popular, but at the same time Diamond & Pearl were much more successful than Ruby and Sapphire. Gen 3 is probably the most disliked generation which makes me sad to say since it was one of my favorites. ): But I'm very glad to know you'll be trying Black 2/White 2 as it's definitely worth it, trust me! The plot was a huge jump from its predecessor and some of the coolest Pokemon were offered really early on (Growlithe, Mareep, and Riolu). <3;

Seems like you've been settling in well so far, which is great! Have fun, read the rules, and see you around. :D

Inky

Years
    • he / him
    • Seen today
    Thanks!

It's a shame Ruby and Sapphire aren't more popular. As I said Ruby was probably the first game I played where I'd fully train a team and then keep coming back for more. I really enjoyed it.

Good to hear about Black 2/White 2!

I'll be sure to have a poke around the other areas of the forum soon.

Back