• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

About Pokemon Tpe Wild..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
Years
  • The pokesho game thing, Winzip doesn't work for me, And I need the 0latest version...

Can anyone hook me up? (I can't read Japanese)

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Type Wild is a doujin Pokemon game featuring several pokemon from the games specifically based on how they're portrayed in some of the random comics and drawings you could find on PokeSho's website. So far, there's Gardevoir, Snorlax, Lucario, Gengar, and Blaziken playable, with more to come.

Now about the main question at hand, Type Wild's 1.01 beta version download on Rapidshare is corrupted for some reason. Many people have had the same problem, and PokeSho removes the betas after a period of time forcing others to wait. Beta 3.0 which I think may feature Combusken and Gallade, is supposed to be available for download sometime in June.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Mind PMing me where you got it if it has Gardevoir?

Eh, I'm not too sure myself... Pokesho can be hard to decipher without any knowledge of Japanese... And I haven't yet downloaded an earlier version due to people complaining that the uploaded files don't work...

MrCheeseQuack

Dark, Steel, Flying.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    And I haven't yet downloaded an earlier version due to people complaining that the uploaded files don't work...

There is a safe, free and working version of Pokemon Type Wild 4.3 around. I'm not allowed to post a direct link (according to forum rules), but if you type 'download pokemon type wild 4.3' into Google, there should be a result near the top that leads to answers.com - the answer to the question on there should have a related link which takes you to a safe download place.
    It's a bit long winded but it works.

Hope this helps!
    :D

Ayselipera

There is a safe, free and working version of Pokemon Type Wild 4.3 around. I'm not allowed to post a direct link (according to forum rules), but if you type 'download pokemon type wild 4.3' into Google, there should be a result near the top that leads to answers.com - the answer to the question on there should have a related link which takes you to a safe download place.
    It's a bit long winded but it works.

Hope this helps!
    :D

This thread is a few years old. Please do not post in threads that have a last post date of 30 days for those are considered inactive threads and should not be posted in.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back