• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Feels good to be back

BLK

Trainer From The Holon Region
Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2021
    Hey guys long time no see. I haven't been active for awhile so I thought I should reintroduce my self.

When I was more active I was part of many different wifi leagues. I'm trying to get back in the game and participate in more user run stuff . So yeah hit me for battles or anything else.

Years
  • Welcome back, BLK! It's been a while since your last post, but I'm very glad to see you here again n__n

There haven't been many major changes since January, though a bunch of new members have joined us in these last few months! I'm assuming you already know of the Battle Center section (used to be Competitive Battling Center a few days ago but got a name change), so definitely utilize that out for any battles you might be looking for. :3

By the way, your avatar is ridiculously cute. I'm starting to like Larvesta more and more!

Anyway, I truly hope you stick around this time, because it's definitely worth it. We're super friendly and a mature community; you'll make friends in no time. :D So yeah, stick around and feel free to contact me if you're ever in need of help!

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
    Years
  • Welcome back to the community, BLK! Like Cirno said, not much has changed and I hope you have fun getting back into the game!

Years
  • Hey guys long time no see. I haven't been active for awhile so I thought I should reintroduce my self.

When I was more active I was part of many different wifi leagues. I'm trying to get back in the game and participate in more user run stuff . So yeah hit me for battles or anything else.

Hi BLK. Welcome back.

PC has changed a bit since you were last here. Some sections got a name change and there's new staff members.

Anyways, VM me if you need to chat but unfortunately I am unavailable for trade or battle but be sure to check out our new-and-improved Battle Center for all battling needs.

Have a fun time here and make sure you contact a moderator if you need help.

- Hikari10

Back