• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New member ^^

Years
  • Hello guys

I'm 15 years old and I play baseball. I'm playing Pokémon for years now and started with G/S/C. My first own game was Sapphire. And Pokémon is still my favourite serie of games. I'm already member on Serebii and I'm Shiny Hunter on youtube.
    The main reason why I registered here, because I wanted to play the Pokémon Hacks, some are really cool. (:

Bye,

Last edited:

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Hi there. \o n___n Welcome to Pokecommunity. :D

Woo for being 15. \o/ I started with R/B/Y, mainly Yellow. n__n Yay! \o/ So it should be. :3

Well, maybe since you enjoy the G/S/C series and you have [do you?] experience with the 3rd Generation games, maybe you should check out the PGC. It's where you discuss the 1-3rd Generations along with other various things. n_n

Well, enjoy being here, remember to read the rules of each individual forum. :3

Laci

Scrafty Lover
    Years
  • You missed some of the more original versions those were the best too! I hope you've played blue, red and yellow or at least will attempt to. I loved yellow for the fact you have pikachu running around behind you all the time it was cute to see the expressions it made. I hope you enjoy the forums and the games there are some pretty cool people here. :P

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Hi!!! Started with Red. Still have the cartridge but saved file got deleted. :(

I wish you to have a great time here.

Years
  • You missed some of the more original versions those were the best too! I hope you've played blue, red and yellow or at least will attempt to. I loved yellow for the fact you have pikachu running around behind you all the time it was cute to see the expressions it made. I hope you enjoy the forums and the games there are some pretty cool people here. :P

The only Pokémon games I didn't played are R/B/Y, but I played FR and LG. =P
    But I'm gonna play the games for sure if they're coming out for the Virtual Console of the 3DS. (:

SNOR(es)LAX said:
    Hi!!! Started with Red. Still have the cartridge but saved file got deleted.

I wish you to have a great time here.

Thanks! (:

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • Hey Metal Electric !

Guess playing hacks is a good reason to join, but why not join in on all the action.
    There are a lot of places here on PC that can help you learn hacking, lolz. Check out the Tutorial forum for help on learning the ways of hacking, and the Hacks Showcase forum for a lot of hacks you can play. I'll always be here if you need help on any aspect of hacking, and you check the tutorial in my sig for help. If you ever need anything, VM/PM me, or just for chat, lol.

Anyways, welcome to PC. As a pokemon fan, you've definitely come to the right place. Hope you enjoy yourself !!

Back