• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen what is level grinding?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • not even sure if i'm posting this in the right thread, sorry in advance. i've been searching the forums and google and cannot find a good explanation. i've seen a lot of people use this term, what does it mean exactly?

Tree_x

Breeder
    Years
  • it means to grind for levels to keep gaining exp ? to raise your levels of your pokes but same way you may grind for a certain item in a rpg to kill over and over till you have it well grinding for levels is to kill over and over till you have the level you want

Years
  • not even sure if i'm posting this in the right thread, sorry in advance. i've been searching the forums and google and cannot find a good explanation. i've seen a lot of people use this term, what does it mean exactly?

Level Grinding:

Common to players of the Final Fantasy series, World of Warcraft and role-playing games in general.
    Higher level enemies blocking your way? Are you similar level for the current quest or location? Are your attacks not doing the damage you would like to perform?

Defeating enemies for experience gain for the level/stat/EV gain to be of higher level than the area/opponent = Level Grind success.

Like being L100 when facing the Elite Four. You have done level grinding at soem point for however long.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • And that basically sums up what level grinding is. =)

Next time you have a question, use the Help thread sticky please. Answered, so closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back