• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Held item and Abilities combo's are key

Cradily

Fossil merchant
Years
Yes, i do reckon the key to a successful tank or sweeper team is the good combinations of held items and their abilities the best IMO being in my party.

Ludicolo

Well well well, one of the unique movesets but imo the best moveset i can see in terms of health and annoyance.

Item Leftover (Very common)
Ability Rain Dish

You know what that means, lots of health producing, Rain dance and leech seed with make Ludicolo a health regaining tank.

Use rain dance and leech seed. there you go, thats the combo, at the end of every turn you will get major health boost with rain dish, leech seed and leftovers, thats a chunk you know?

I also tell you what, toxic will kill them off very painfully.

Dive, well i use that not for the attack but for the coverage.

Leftovers and rain dish are key for leech seed, a good back up

Ferrothorn

Item: Rocky/Rugged Helmet
Ability: Barbs

You know what both do, when Ferrothorn gets hit, barbs will take damage of the foe and so would the item, this means that everytime Ferrothorn gets hit a major chunk of the foes will get took off.

Yes back up like leech seed, curse, stealth rock and gyro ball will be brilliant, especially with Curse and Gyro ball working wonders in the long run

Anyway as i just said, do you have any good item and ability combos to share?

i feel having a item and ability very similar will be more of a benefit.

Back