• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Please Help, X and Y In-Game Pokemon Team

CertainlyNotKori

Volcarona The Sun Pokemon
Years
  • Hey guys, CNK here, I've been working on my in-game Y team and I was wondering if i could get some help.

Serperior LV 60
    Hasty
    Leaf Blade , Toxic, Slam, Coil
    Overgrow

Larvesta LV 60
    Modest
    Flamethrower , U-Turn, Quiver Dance, Roost
    Flame Body

Swampert LV 62
    Jolly
    Earthquake, Surf, Ice Beam, Hammer Arm
    Torrent

Dragalge LV 63
    Relaxed
    Dragon Pulse, Toxic, Surf, Thunderbolt
    Poison Touch

Exploud LV 60
    Quiet
    Crunch, Earthquake, Strength, Brick Break
    Scrappy

Gardevoir LV 61
    Quirky
    Calm Mind, Energy Ball, Psychic, Dazzling Gleam
    Trace

Any help would be appreciated

-CNK

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Try adding either Chansey or Blissey on your team, as they could make great special walls. Dragalge and Gardevoir could be able to play this role, I suppose, but not as good as these two, though. For EVs, use 252 HP, 252 Defense, and 4 Special Defense. For moves, choose Wish, Seismic Toss, Thunder Wave, and Heal Bell. Also, if you're going with Chansey, then make sure to have Eviolite held to it. What Pokémon should you replace it with? Maybe Exploud. Hope it works out for you; good luck!

CertainlyNotKori

Volcarona The Sun Pokemon
    Years
  • Im not completely committed towards super-training but I do it from time to time so i'll look into some dedicated training, any ideas what i should drop for blissey or chansey and where could i find one? Finally would you recommend changing any of my movesets? -thanks for the help

Back