• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Counter that Pokemon! (LC version!)

Pikelodeon

Woo, pokemans!
Years
  • Hello!
    Most of you are probably familiar with the rules of "Counter that pokemon". This is simply a version where LC only pokemon are allowed!
    For those whom are not familiar with "Counter that Pokemon", here are the rules. (Taken from the original "Counter that Pokemon".)
    ~The title says it all. I will post a set on this thread and the next person to post has to post a Pokémon set that is a 100% counter to mine. Your set should not only be able to switch in to any of the opposing Pokémon's move, but also be able to KO it. Try to avoid posting sets that have already been posted so that we don't get stuck in a loop where the same five Pokémon sets are posted over and over again.

So, you must counter the pokemon most recently posted by a member, short and simple! I'll begin with my pokemon-- the first one you must counter. (Assume there are perfect IVs)

Slurpuff @ Berry Juice
    Ability: Unburden
    ~Belly Drum
    ~Play Rough
    ~Return
    ~Thief
    EVs: 252 Speed/252 Attack/4HP
    Nature: Adamant

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Buuump. Starting with a different Pokemon, though. Slurpuff is banned due to being an evolved Pokemon, and Swirlix is on the LC banlist.

Magby @ Berry Juice
    Ability: Flame Body
    EVs: 236 Atk / 252 Spd
    IVs: 29 HP
    Jolly Nature
    - Belly Drum
    - Fire Punch
    - Mach Punch
    - Thunder Punch​

Gogogo.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    170.png

Chinchou @ Eviolite
    Ability: Volt Absorb
    EVs: 52 Def / 232 SpA / 224 Spe
    Modest Nature
    ~ Hydro Pump
    ~ Thunderbolt
    ~ Ice Beam
    ~ Scald

Endures all of Magby's attacks, and defeats it with one Scald. Hydro Pump works, too. d:

232+ SpA Chinchou Scald vs. 0 HP / 20 SpD Magby: 24-30 (114.2 - 142.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
    232+ SpA Chinchou Hydro Pump vs. 0 HP / 20 SpD Magby: 32-38 (152.3 - 180.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO

236 Atk Magby Mach Punch vs. 0 HP / 52 Def Eviolite Chinchou: 4-5 (16.6 - 20.8%) -- possible 5HKO
    236 Atk Magby Fire Punch vs. 0 HP / 52 Def Eviolite Chinchou: 4-6 (16.6 - 25%) -- 0% chance to 4HKO

Back