• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Give me a bad reputation with every post ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porygon

Banned
Years
Heh. No, I'm not hacked, I just want to know what it looks like to have someone with PPNSteve's level of reputation? just bad. Heheheheheeeee?

Anyway, help me out! I don't want to have to do this fun project alone! Also, you can pretend I'm someone you don't like when giving a bad rep point!

*straight from the brain of the guy who tried to warn himself to 100% on DZone*

If you don't want to take me seriously, you don't have to.

EDIT: Hmmm? looks like I can't do this alone?

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
one thing i never got...what was a reputation point? I have 9 good thing? Bad thing?

Dark Heaven

Brighter than dawning blue.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 17, 2007
/me think you are crazy :P
Okay, I will help you out.

yay!boromir

Expect the unexpected
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jun 14, 2006
Ok...I always thought bad points levels were there to warn admin of people. Nevermind, I'll give you one anyway. Hmm if Purin is lacking a positive I'll give a positive too.

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
Years
yay!boromir said:
Ok...I always thought bad points levels were there to warn admin of people. Nevermind, I'll give you one anyway. Hmm if Purin is lacking a positive I'll give a positive too.
It was Porygon asking for a negative point, not me =P
Strangely, you seem to be giving me a neutral point too *is confused*

yay!boromir

Expect the unexpected
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jun 14, 2006
I know you said you lost a point so I gave you a positive one. I gave porygon a negetive one. See.

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
Years
That's even stranger. I didn't lose or gain a single point!
Hm...maybe I should explain more in detail. (Times I state are all in GMT +8)
I've got one rating on May 27th, 2004 04:34 PM, and another on May 27th, 2004 09:39 PM. Both were from this thread. When I got them, one by one, my points did not plus or minus at all.

yay!boromir

Expect the unexpected
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jun 14, 2006
Hmmm maybe I should try again. My screen didn't change when I added it.

Porygon

Banned
Years
Yay! I'm -1! Woohoo! *lol*

Hmmm… I thought the box would be red…

Haha, "shameless behaviour!" Lol, yeah! Haha… I'm glad you've taken this seriously… [and that the Admins haven't closed this from abuse of the reputation system XD].

yay!boromir

Expect the unexpected
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jun 14, 2006
I wonder if they will. Did my one come up? Purin it won't let me add another one atm. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back