• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen That Awkward Moment When...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Have you ever had a sort-of surprising moment when your just like, "ooookay then" such as when you run into a weird Pokemon, person on gts shows you something random, or notice that it looks like [female player] and [NPC] are kissing when you talk to them? Blurt out your awkward moments here!

Mine were when I ran into a person on the gts negotions and they showed me a lvl 100 shiny starly...what was that about?
    I also snuck my DS on the bus and I was talking to the musical fan in Opeliceud City and my friend was like "OMG ARE THEY KISSING!?" I facepalmed.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Okay so this is similar to a few other threads here sadly! For one, those can generally count as surprising moments, something of which there is already a thread for here, and with the amount of threads discussing moments in particular, it sees even less use of the Travel Journal sticky. Also, soon users will start posting their own awkward moments, and those generally fit into failing moments. Also your examples aren't really awkward, just more observations. And luckily the thread for observations is the Travel Journal! Also for strange GTS-related things, there's a thread for that here. That pretty much leaves things like what the NPCs do which honestly isn't very much. ;( But yeah that only really leaves that and all the other threads tend to cover most areas of awkward moments.
    EkvQs.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back