• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Where is mah Evee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • So I read in the guide that there is a person who will give you an evee in I think it was Castellia city. I have searched all over and I can't find one. So where, if they are even there, are they?

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    This suits the B2W2 quick questions thread, but for the sake of answering all Eevees are in Castelia. You need to go to the the sewers, first stairs you find. There will be a patch of grass, which holds em, preferably the dark double Pokemon grass. Use repel, and put the weakest Pokemon you can in the first slot, preferably level 15, and you will likely find one. Post league you can get one with its hidden ability from Amanita.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Elendil, next time report the post. Do not Mini-Mod.

Though Mozart, Elendil is right about locations.

You can take the Sewers and search for a regular Eevee in the Garden at a 5% chance rate or you can beat the main story and then go to Amanita in the same building you fought Team Plasma in on the first game.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back