• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokemon Advanced episodes

Years
What are your top three favorite Pokemon Advanced episodes that have aired so far and what are some of the Pokemon Advanced episodes that you're looking forward to seeing that haven't been aired in North America yet?

My three favorite Pokemon Advanced episodes so far are Get the Show On the Road, A Ruin With a View and A Poached Ego.

Some future episodes I'm interested in seeing are the Sharpedo episode, the Brawly episodes and the Flannery episodes.

Oakley

Sweet girl
Years
My favorite episode? I think, I like episode about May`s Skitty and Ash`s Corphish (this ep, when Ash catches it). I would love to see a fight between Flannery and Ash. I like fire type pokemon, so I belive, it will be my fav episode too.

Back