• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Music!

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Most battles have a music. The main job of these music is to help us get into the mood of battling. Other than boss music, which battle songs are your favorite? What game(s) are they from?

The virus music from Megaman Battle Network 3 has gotta be my favorite. It was an excellent theme, and always made me feel motivated to defeat these viruses. The second version of this song, which was featured in Battle Network 5, sounded even better! I also liked the Digimon battle themes from Digimon World Dusk and Dawn. They were quite motivational as well, and gave me the energy that I needed to train and digivolve my monsters.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
Years
I've always loved the entire soundtrack in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - and the battle music in it is no exception!

Ultra - Retro Reviver!

Ultra - Retro Reviver
Years
I can name quite a list, but I'll just nail it down to three.
1 - Dragon God (Chrono Cross, PS1)
2 - Boss Battle (Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story, NDS)
3 - VS Robot Master (Megaman 2, NES)

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
"Fighting" - Final Fantasy VII (Normal Battle music)

"Fight On!" - Final Fantasy VII (Boss Battle music)

"Jenova Absolute"
- Final Fantasy VII (Special music played when you battle Jenova Synthesis)

"Launch Your Dream Into Space" Final Fantasy VII (Music played during Cid's flashback about his failed space flight)

"Force Your Way" - Final Fantasy VIII (Boss Battle music)

"Tension Rising" - Kingdom Hearts II (Nobody Battle music)

"The 13th Dilemma" - Kingdom Hearts II (Organization XIII Boss Battle music)

"The 13th Struggle" - Kingdom Heart II (Organization XIII Alt. Boss Battle music)

Ultra - Retro Reviver!

Ultra - Retro Reviver
Years
Why not give a full list? =3
Spoiler:

I have a thing for videogame music, what can I say? ^_^

Back