• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*High FIVES* :D

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
I only noticed this was month was my anniversary from the PCX memories thread, lol! xD
So apparently I've been here... ummm, five years this month...? xD I actually have been here five years since the beginning of the month, but I have to admit I kinda forgot, haha. xD That's... quite a long time in my opinion, but obviously not as long as some. :o A lot has changed since I first joined; there's different staff, different sections... even I'm different. :o

Anyway, I guess I'd better make this thread special and actually mention a bit more about my time here...

I can remember that when I first actually got into using the forums (okay, I joined for Shiny Gold, I can't lie xD) that BeachBoy (remember him? :D) got modded shortly after... which then led to him later becoming a Super Mod. I can remember mods like Aegis modding Pokemon General, and Jeremy being a S-Mod. I was intent to begin with on making a ROM hack. The likes of Shiny Gold and even Pokemon Quartz/Marble (:O) inspired me. I eventually discovered Pixel Art and moved towards that instead, which is what I'm interested in at the moment. The rest is history, really. xD

Anyway, I'd like to thank Mods for maintaining such an awesome forum and you for being such a great community. It's been pretty awesome so far and I plan to stay for much longer. :]

Back