• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hellboy

Sean Fury

It's tricky
Years
  • I just saw this movie today, and it was awesome. Well, I shouldn't say that, because although the movie was really cool, the graphics were awesomely integrated with the real life characters, and the plot was really good; the romantic plot brought the entire ending down for me. I mean, honestly...I don't want to give away spoilers, so I won't say anymore. All I do have to say, is Liz (The girl with the fire) is the coolest person ever. :)

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I would like to see it =D But honestly, mostly romance in movies just frick the whole movie up =P I hate it when people do that >_<;;

*dies*

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
  • I have seen this movie, and I couldn't agree more with you Sean. I was just about to make a topic for this movie, until I saw that you made it. =P

I saw it last saturday and I found that it was really good! It was one of the better movies of this year. I thought that there was nothing wrong with it, there were no slow time in the movie, and the kumor was never stale. The actor who played Hellboy did a great job, and was the real and only humor in this movie.

Wing Zero

&#1575;&#1587;&#1578;&#1575;&#1584; &#1593;&#1606;
    Years
  • i dont even know what its about...i mena i know that they get this demon named hellboy to fight these other demons and he has to kick their...butt...but besides that know nothing! whats up with girl with fire hands!? how do they get **** boy?! fill me in!!!lol

Sean Fury

It's tricky
    Years
  • This is the entire opening to the movie, which means that the entire begining of the movie will be spoiled if you read this, but it explains how Hellboy came into existence and what-not:

1941: Hitler's obsession with the dark power of the occult fuelled his creation of a secret nation. A nation ruled by Nazi occult scientist worked tirelessly to fuse the powers of Alchemy, the technologies of witchcraft, and the fury of **** itself. Hitler's demonic scientists gave brith to an unholy combination of horrofic ancient lore and devastating cutting edge futurism.

Hitler's agents of chaos plowed the depths of the hollow earth, flew saucers through the air with anti-matter energy, discover the Spear of Longinus which pierced the side of Christ, transplanted brains from man to beast, sought the Holy Grail, and amassed a vast arsenal of once mythical artifacts. These obsessions nearly met their apocalyptic ultimatum on that October evening in 1944. The location was the Island of Skye, off the coast of Scotland.

In the darkness of night, an Allied submarine emerged from blood-warm sea to behold the craggy island infested with Nazi soldiers and the occult scientists of the Reich laboring under a massive Romanesque ruin.

Normal US soldiers would have been unable to comprehend the nightmarish visions they beheld. But this small battalion boasted a secret weapon : Trevor Bruttenholm.

An expert in the mysteries of the occult, Broom headed up the BUREAU FOR PARANORAMAL RESEARCH AND DEFENSE (BPRD), a secret organization created by Roosevelt in 1943 to combat the Nazi occult threat.

Through the thick sulphuric smoke of a demonic ceremony, Broom peered down at the Abbey Ruins and witnessed a ghastly sight.

The mad monk Rasputin, long thought dead, stood in the center of the scene with bizarre mechanical glove. Wiring from the glove coiled like snakes to a bank of hi-tech occult devices.

The beautiful Ilsa and the ghastly living cadaver Kroenen furiously worked the inhuman gears of a steal and gold summoning machine.

Broom was shocked to near insanity by what he recognized. It seemed impossible that anyone would seek to perform rituals of such evil devastation. Rasputin's goal was worse than even his befuddled master Hitler may have expected. He sought RAGNAROK: the opening of "The Gate of the Dragon", through which he would invite **** onto earth. Apocalypse itself was truly at hand!

A gruesome battle erupted. Guns, grenades, and knives tore the flesh of both Nazis and Allied soldiers while the insane Rasputin shrieked an alien code. Just as the Allies claimed a victory, a bubbling infernal rift broke open in the ground. Below was the very realm of cosmic evil, too monstrous even to behold, but Rasputin had dissapeared.

But although **** itself did not pour through to our defenseless world, something came through the gate ...

Broom was delighted to find the living discharge of ****. A horned red devil baby lay alone among the brimstone. Newborn, it looked at Bruttenholm and smiled; Bruttenholm smiled back, hoisted it into the air, and called it HELLBOY. A photograph is said to exist still to this day, commemorating the Allied soldiers and their new friend.

Trevor Bruttenholm : "He was born a demon ... we must do our best to make him a man."

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    God!, i cant wait to see this movie, ive read a whole bunch of his comics and he is a total Bad*bleep*. Its exstremely cool when he killes hectate n the comics. If you havent read them i sujest you do!

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
  • Iveechan said:
    I thought the ending felt rushed. And the romance was kind of iffy. But other than that, it was great, and I wish Abe had more screen time.

Abe as in the girl, right? Yeah, I also thought that the water guy should have had more important parts in it too. It was quite obvious that the movie really only revolves around Hellboy, and even if he has help, the story really never switches to specifically any other main character.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I heard it was so good, it was the runner -up to The Passion Of The Christ. So it musn't be bad =D

*dies*

Back