• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Dark Sky

Evilpkmn

Evilmad says Bonjour
Years

Devolpped in RMXP
(With Krosk Starter Kit, Pokemon script project)

Introduction :

This is a recent project that i've made in French (Yes this game is in french).
I like some characters so I continued it during august....

This game takes place in the new Region, Garma (located in Sinosô Country)

In this game , Team Rocket Reborns 10 years later and has another project, summon the Dark Sky....

Storyline :
Hero :
(No picture)

Matt, a young trainer go back to his region, Garma.
He has just helped Sylph.co ' s Boss in Kanto and he meet a strange boy who wants to talk to him.That boy is the world best pokémon trainer, his name is Sean.
Matt won pokémon ligue easily and Sean saw that , so Sean tell Matt to fight in World Pokémon tournament which takes place in Sinosô country (Matt's Country) because He want to see His level...
Matt has to win Sinosô badges (First Garma Badges) to go to the Tournament.

[NPCs]
Kate :

Matt's Neighboor , Kate want to go to the Tournament too because she's looking for her Brother and he might be in this Tournament.

Jesse :

He is Matt's rival, He just want to be the best trainer....(nothing special ^^)
He's got a Strong Luxray which allow him to beat Matt once ( He has got a new team after that...).

Team Rocket :
This team is trying to get some Lengendary pokémons which live in Sinosô country.
They need strong pokémons to summon Dark Sky.
The Dark Sky is an event which makes Arceus interfer...
Team Rocket Want to fight an Alien Pokémon (Not Deoxys) which come to destroy Earth . Maybe Team rocket wants to capture it....

Features :
-Only One Hero (Not female hero)

-New Graphics

-A New region

-A New Menu System

-There aren't trainers who stop the hero when they see him....

Screenshots :

Route 2

Tech City high school (/gym)

Your House

Fisrt champion

The shop

Route 3

Rose City

A fight

Lilmarsh Town

Recruitements :
I need someone to translate the game in English so you must know French.

Credits :

Krosk, for his Starter Kit

Tilesets and graphic stuff
-Kyledove

-Newtiteuf

-Aten974

-Alex

-Wesker

-Darkange

-Shinylugia (For strong inspiration xD)

Other scripts :
-Lén

-Palbolsky

-Slash

Other :
-bilkev for helping me.

-if I forgot someone , tell me please.

Demo :
They are all in French

Bêta 1(2 badges):
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NSHZK3RR

Bêta 2(7 badges) :
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ttov89

Known bugs :
there is a problem with world map so save before use it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
This is loocking pretty great man. The screens look absolutely good. Keep it up bro!

Death5 Shadow

Apocalyptic Salvation
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2012
yeah the game seems pretty cool but the english as you said is somewhat hard to understand(read). So good luck if I knew french i would help you but sadly I only know some spanish.

V0RT3X

Scientist at fluid dynamics
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
The screenshots look really great. i'm going to play the demo because: 'je parle un peu de francais et je pense que le game est formidable'
don't mind the spelling and grammar mistakes. my french aint that good after like 8 years of education at it :D

Evilpkmn

Evilmad says Bonjour
Years
Thank you all.
And if you don't want to play the demo now , I've got other screenshots :
The menu

Team rocket Buck about to catch suicune

A simple park in a City where you got the 7th badge

Marina Station (you can see it in my DA)

Birdybot

-insert witty phrase here-
Years
I would totally play this if I good speak French. You gonna make a translation some time?

@World

Sparking Wild Bolt
Years
This looks really cool.
I would play it, but don't know a word of French (only English, Deutsch :p, Spanish, and some Japanese).
But hopefully you'll find someone to translate it. :D
Maybe if I wasn't fed up with playing SS without understanding more than 5 sentences I would play it.
Good luck

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 4, 2016
Tu as des beaux screens, mais sur la screenshot de la 'pokecyber' les nuages sont sur la pokecyber, il faux changer la .z prioritie de les nuages. Mais toutes les autres screens sont fantastique! De'sole' , mais ma franc,ais est terrible:p

You have some nice screenshots, but on the screenshot of the 'pokecyber', the clouds are on top of the pokcyber, you need to change the .z priority of the clouds. Otherwise all the other screenshots are fantastic! Sorry, but my French is terrible :p

V0RT3X

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
i tried to play your second demo, but it won't respond.
I got the message screen that rgss-player ain't working no more :S

does anyone know how to fix this problem because i really want to try this demo :D

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 14, 2013
Interesting screens, especially the forest ones. I love that tileset *A*

Evilpkmn

Evilmad says Bonjour
Years
I would totally play this if I good speak French. You gonna make a translation some time?

I gonna make a translation but I need someone to help me...(I can't speak good english).

There aren't cloud in the second demo so , no glith with the menu.

The game work with RGSS100J.ddl or RGSS100J_vista.dll (It may not work correctly if you haven't fix that problem).

There is a configuration file named Game :
If you use Vista replace Library=RGSS100J.dll by Library=RGSS100J_vista.dll

You must have RGSS100J_vista.dll if you have Vista or the game will not work.

V0RT3X

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
i got RDSS100J_vista.dll and it still not working :(

to bad, i really wanted to try this demo

Birdybot

-insert witty phrase here-
Years
I know! If your gonna make a translation, you should use Google Translator. Type a word in in a veriety of options of languages, and you can have it translated into lots of other languages.

V0RT3X

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
I know! If your gonna make a translation, you should use Google Translator. Type a word in in a veriety of options of languages, and you can have it translated into lots of other languages.
If i was you i wont trust on that to much.

most of the time you need the knowledge of the language that you can choose the right word.
And the other part is to put them in a well build sentence.

If you're age is really 13, trust me ( i know out of experience) ,those translation sites aren't that good as some people think.
You could use them to check the grammar of words but when you base you're whole translation on such methodes, the result would be rediculous.;)

Evilpkmn

Evilmad says Bonjour
Years
If i was you i wont trust on that to much.

most of the time you need the knowledge of the language that you can choose the right word.
And the other part is to put them in a well build sentence.

If you're age is really 13, trust me ( i know out of experience) ,those translation sites aren't that good as some people think.
You could use them to check the grammar of words but when you base you're whole translation on such methodes, the result would be rediculous.;)

I totally agree with this !
I try to find someone who can say to me what is the best word(for something)

V0RT3X

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
i got it working, but when when i tried to start the pc in the first room.
The game shut down :S maybe a glitch ??

another thing, i can walk up the sliph co. building roof ( only the left part of it)

Evilpkmn

Evilmad says Bonjour
Years
The Pc isn't activated until Sean give it to you outside so it dosen't work but I've never seen any glitch due to the pc.....

Years
Si tu veux, je peux t'aider un peu. J'apprends le francais depuis 6 ans, et j'espere que c'est assez fort! Je n'ai pas beacoup de temps, mais les weekends, j'aiderais. :) Si mon francais, c'est nul, je suis desolee ;)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 4, 2016
Si tu veux, je peux t'aider un peu. J'apprends le francais depuis 6 ans, et j'espere que c'est assez fort! Je n'ai pas beacoup de temps, mais les weekends, j'aiderais. :) Si mon francais, c'est nul, je suis desolee ;)
Wow, tu parles francais comme un mec francais :p Tu es sure que tu l'apprends pour seulement 6 ans? :p

Et Evilpkmn, je peux aussi t'aider avec le traduction a anglais, PM moi ou Niknaks si tu es besoin de nous. Et un question: tu utilises PSP4g ou Essentials pour faire le jeu?

Wow, you speak French like a French person :p Are you sure you have been taking it for only 6 years?

I can also help you with the translation to English, PM Niknaks or me if you are in need of us ;). And a question: do you use PSP4g or Essentials to do your game?

Back