• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Settings To Run Mystery Dungeon 2 ?

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
Years
  • I have a nice emalutor (yes it's a DS one) it's called TheIdeas
    It runs very well with DS roms
    I hope it work(search it in google)

Supreme Dirt

used Petal Dance
    Years
    • Age 32
    • o3o
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    Mystery... Dungeon... 2?
    Is that Time and Darkness?
    Well, I'm going to hunt the ROM down. I'll let you know the settings.

---

hrmmm... For no$gba and the first DS mystery dungeon, the default settings, plus me changing the DS save type to 0.5 KB EEPROM make it run fine for me...

But one problem will be the end, where it automatically saves. For that, I need the actual save type.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Mandella please don't double post

Please don't pretend to be a moderator and make yourself look happy while in reality you seem depressed and the only way to get out of that is to tell other people to stop double-posting, and then you'll notice that you haven't contributed anything to the thread and made everybody laugh at your post.

Red

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • Wow, I don't think it was necessary to flame him...

You guys don't use the iDeaS emulator? That's what I use...
    I have a crappy computer, though, so it doesn't run very well, no matter what the settings are or what emulator I use.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Red said:
    Wow, I don't think it was necessary to flame him...

You guys don't use the iDeaS emulator? That's what I use...
    I have a crappy computer, though, so it doesn't run very well, no matter what the settings are or what emulator I use.

Yeah, RAM is a major issue these days. iDeaS runs off your computer's RAM but when increasing nothing happens. No$Gba speeds increase, but not by much. DeSmume is like the iDeaS. You will either have to get a faster computer or wait for a future version.

Back