• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stop the Bullying!

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
I actually feel bad of how people are being treated on the internet. I have Asbergers and that I keep getting made fun of, even today. And that last year, I left my 1st Youtube account after a certain amount of flames(on every video I post) at my videos because of lack of sound. Plus I got made fun of, got gossiped about, even some people don't want to be friends with me. It feels like a living nightmare, plus I looked it up of some people, even the creator and maybe Albert Einstein has it. And that why do people want to bully others? It's not funny at all, do they ever think of their feelings? They tend to do it to enjoy themselves and others. And that my state passed a law about it. Plus, do they ever think of how bad it is? I just hate it when people get bullied. My friend almost left deviantART after a certain amount of hate comments from the Complaints Forum, she was trying to be nice and they make fun of her and call her names. She doesn't want to come back there, that also happened to me too. A lot of rude people these days. If you agree, tell me how you feel, right now, I feel sadness, pain, and anger inside me.

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2018
I'm not a target of bullying, but I do know how bad it is. That's why I've passed comprehensive anti-bullying legislation that is content-neutral, protects free speech, punishes intentional harassment, and allows victims to exercise their right of self-defense.

Volcanix769

Years
I'm not a target of bullying, but I do know how bad it is. That's why I've passed comprehensive anti-bullying legislation that is content-neutral, protects free speech, punishes intentional harassment, and allows victims to exercise their right of self-defense.

I heard that a kid hung up himself and killed himself after he got bullied a lot, even though I keep getting bullied, I still think of my loved ones.

Zet

Years
A lot of notable historic figures have been speculated to have had aspergers and some at a very mild level so really, you could be apart of the coolest club on earth.

Bullying is usually done because the bully themselves are trying to make themselves feel better because of abuse at home or other psychological reasons and bullying itself is very primitive. I was once bullied in high school but I'm not sure what happened to that bully(I think they just stopped coming to school).

And if you do get made fun of you could always just go along with it and make them realize you don't care about them or their opinion.

I heard that a kid hung up himself and killed himself after he got bullied a lot, even though I keep getting bullied, I still think of my loved ones.
Some people don't speak up for themselves or talk to a friend about being bullied and find suicide to be their only form of escape :(

Volcanix769

Years
A lot of notable historic figures have been speculated to have had aspergers and some at a very mild level so really, you could be apart of the coolest club on earth.

Bullying is usually done because the bully themselves are trying to make themselves feel better because of abuse at home or other psychological reasons and bullying itself is very primitive. I was once bullied in high school but I'm not sure what happened to that bully(I think they just stopped coming to school).

And if you do get made fun of you could always just go along with it and make them realize you don't care about them or their opinion.

Yeah, I am incredible smart and that I'm also good at Science.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
Years
Internet is a tough place to be in if you're not careful. Many people on the internet are "keyboard warriors" (bully others in order to make themselves feel "stronger"), but you shouldn't let those nasty comments get to your head.

Volcanix769

Years
Internet is a tough place to be in if you're not careful. Many people on the internet are "keyboard warriors" (bully others in order to make themselves feel "stronger"), but you shouldn't let those nasty comments get to your head.

I won't let it get to my head.

DarkWolf13

Battle Subway Editor
Years
I'm not a target for bullying but it makes me sick hearing kids getting bullied... it bothers me a lot and I wish I could do something to help those who are bullied

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
Years
Why are people made this way?

People want to be seen as dominant and they feel to do that they have to put others down.
"If I can put them down then that means I'm above them!"
Most people don't see it like that, especially as they get older but there's still some that do. All you can really do is ignore it (unless they get physical then it gets serious).

There's also people who accidently bully others. They poke fun at each other as a joke and don't mind when they get made fun of either. These people are often quite extroverted and can poke fun of other people thinking they're including them in their little game instead of hurting their feelings.

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2018

Good. Suicide shouldn't even be an option. Report them to the moderators at whatever site they are on. If anything illegal happens (i.e. criminal threats), save copies of messages, take screenshots, and inform the police.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
I was bullied a lot as a kid. I still am, to a certain extent, though it's not as bad as it has been and it never got physical, thankfully. I was never extraordinarily confident in myself, so I was an easy target for bullies looking to improve their own social standing or sense of self-worth. Recently, I've grown slightly more extroverted; while I still don't actively seek confrontation (or collaboration, for that matter; it works both ways, unfortunately), I am able to stand up for myself, and that more than anything has helped to change my experiences with bullies. I am rubber, you are glue. Bounces off me, sticks to you.

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
Why are people made this way?
people mainly bully others, either cuz they are being bullied at home. They might have a belief, that because their parents do this to them, they believe that it is okay to do this to other people. And so on... When being bullied, don't yell things back at them, just ignore them and stuff.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
I actually feel bad of how people are being treated on the internet. I have Asbergers and that I keep getting made fun of, even today. And that last year, I left my 1st Youtube account after a certain amount of flames(on every video I post) at my videos because of lack of sound. Plus I got made fun of, got gossiped about, even some people don't want to be friends with me. It feels like a living nightmare, plus I looked it up of some people, even the creator and maybe Albert Einstein has it. And that why do people want to bully others? It's not funny at all, do they ever think of their feelings? They tend to do it to enjoy themselves and others. And that my state passed a law about it. Plus, do they ever think of how bad it is? I just hate it when people get bullied. My friend almost left deviantART after a certain amount of hate comments from the Complaints Forum, she was trying to be nice and they make fun of her and call her names. She doesn't want to come back there, that also happened to me too. A lot of rude people these days. If you agree, tell me how you feel, right now, I feel sadness, pain, and anger inside me.
The thing to remember is that Internet bullies are only as strong as their keyboards. They can act the way they do because you can't see them and you don't know who they are.

In reality, they're nobodies. Low-lifes with nothing to do but prop themselves up. And you're better than them. Always better than them. They are the losers, you are not.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
I have both Aspergers and ADHD, and have never been made fun of, especially on the internet. It has nothing to do with who you are, or what disorders you may have, it's just because of the way you respond to bullying. The next few times it happens, just ignore it, and block whoever is bullying you. For one, if they're blocked, they can't say anything, and if you don't get mad at them, then they will get bored and leave. It's that simple.

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
I mean look, those who bully, on the internet, are probably really disturbed and have issues of their own that they are exerting online. Why type and not "bully" in real life/ Weak. So have that thought, and know you;'re better than them, hold your head high and ignore it.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
I agree with what QuilavaKing said basically. It sucks that you're being bullied, but at least with online bullying, there's a block button. If they're blocked they can't do anything to you, so make sure you use it! In the meantime, try not to be a target. I know this may well be difficult for you but just take a lot of care not to say anything that'll make you open to attacks.

Also is this thread for helping you or for discussion in general or what

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
Years
Hmm, I dont mean to sound rude or be mean but what is Aspergers again? I forget, However, I'll admit I have ADHD, i have trouble keeping focused and keeping motivation, sometime I write things without thinking about the right choice, but I never directly try to offend just try to defend myself.. But The only thing i can say is people with conditions such as Aspergers and ADHD etc.. usually are the ones who manage to do great things... Even with my lack of focus I still manage to program computers and video games. Dont let people get you down because, they will be 44 years old still picking on people on the internet you'll be out doing great things with your life because you have better things to do than flame people on the net...

Back