• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Pokehax

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2014
    Team Pokehax *Recruiting*

Team Pokehax

Team Pokehax

Welcome to the Team Pokehax thread. I would like you all to please read carefully and if you're interested please do not be afraid to post.

Team Pokehax, a recently organized and small team. We focus on the hacking of 3rd Gen and normally come up with pretty interesting ideas. We are quite active(mostly on sykpe) but I will be on here frequently. I'm looking forward to you joining us and hopefully, working with us as well. I would welcome you to my team with open arms and an open mind. We do currently have an idea of a hack, and once completed hopefully more to follow. So thank you all for coming to our thread and make sure you continue to read. :3

Team Pokehax

Name:
    Skills:
    What you will apply for:
    Rate yourself:
    Proof of Work:
    Availability:
    How Long have you been doing what you're applying for?
    Extra Comments:

Team Pokehax

Name: StormVentus
    Skills: Mapping, Story and Writing

Name: Brendan
    Skills: Spriting

Name: Stupidtigerz
    Skills: A little bit of everything

Name: TheKiingSpike:
    Skills: Little bit of everything

Name:Actilide
    Skills: Story and writing

The Project

Base Rom: Fire Red
    Title of Project: Pokemon Troll Grey Version
    This game will be based on the webcomic, Homestuck. For more details either PM me or simply skype me @ StormVentus.

Team Pokehax

We need you in order to begin our project so here's a list of what we're currently still in need of.

Scripters
    ASM Hacker
    Tile Inserters
    Beta testers
    OW Spriters
    Trainer Spriters
    Spriters in general
    Mappers
    Title screen editor

Last edited:
    Back