• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi i am Azrael71

Years
  • Hi guys, i am just starting in this community. I have got some Pokemon games like Fire Red, Ruby and Sapphire. My real name is Jonno. I'm not use to community sites but i saw this and wanted to join. I hope i meet lots of new people and make some friends :).

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Jonno! :3 You'll definitely make friends so long as you stick around. n_n I'm sure you'll get used to the forum in no time; it's really not hard at all. Have you played the 4th or 5th generation games yet?

Anyways, enjoy yourself here - we're all friendly! Go ahead and friend request me if you like, I'm always up for meeting new people. Have fun! <:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Hey there Jonno! I saw you say your name and I thought "that guy is Australian". Then I went and looked up Hervey Bay, and I was right! Adding 'o' onto the end of names is such an Aussie thing to do haha.

Anyway, I'm Andy - it's great to meet you! You'll meet tons of people here; there are hundreds upon hundreds of us that are active here and there is always room for one more :D. Enjoy the site, and I'll see you around!

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Hi guys, i am just starting in this community. I have got some Pokemon games like Fire Red, Ruby and Sapphire. My real name is Jonno. I'm not use to community sites but i saw this and wanted to join. I hope i meet lots of new people and make some friends :).

Welcome Jonno to the biggest Pokemoniest, friendliest community ever. I own Pokemon White, Soul silver, Crystal, Gold Silver. My name here is Diablo so feel free to call me that.

Hope you have a great time and yes Hope you make lots of cool friends. :D

Years

Hi there Jonno. I am Hikari.

So, you're Australian? I am as well. From Sydney to be specific.

I'm actually the third Australian to greet you btw.

I have been playing Pokemon since I was 11. I played Generations 3-5, with Gen 5 being my fave.

If you look at the blue color on my profile (as well as the blue-colored links in my signature) it wouldn't be hard to guess my fave Pokemon.

I am a master avatar/signature genderbender, and I love anything funny. Man I make this forum crack up.

What sections are you looking forward to? I can direct you there if you tell me.

Also, remember to talk to a moderator for help and no illegal advertising.

Have a great time and make some new friends!

- Hikari10, <3 Oshawott 4Ever

Years
  • Thanks guy's i'm enjoying this site already. I only really started playing Pokemon, the three i mentioned are the only ones i have played but i enjoy it so i want to get some more.

Back