• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Significant Off-site Pokemon games

Improfane

hiatus
Years
    • Seen May 24, 2010
    Hello everyone!

I decided to compile a list of some significant off-site Pokemon games that people may find interesting or inspiring. These games are not listed on PC. This should coincide with my recent post about significant games.

Standalone games
    These are the sort you download and play on your PC.
    Pokemon PC
    A complete 3 dimensional games with cell shaded like graphics. Actually awesome for a one man effort.

Pokemon Den of Ages
    This game is based on visual basic on a prefabricated game engine. It's a good effort but buggy.

Pokemon World Online
    Well organized MMO effort.

Browser games
    These are games I've personally tried and think were significant.

Pokemon Story
    You might not think this is much but when I was back in school, this game inspired me for all my Pokemon games. I was super impressed with this game. It's like an adventure book that tells you what page to go to. Please do note when this was made. It was a long while ago :-)

Pokemon Black
    This is in SPANISH. The website sells in-game credits for text messages. They say they will have an English version of the game soon. Warning: This game contains lots of popup adverts.

Other Browser games
    These are games I have not personally tried but do serve as a basis.

Pokemon Battle Arena
    Made by guy from Pokemon World Online. Seems to be Pokemon crater.

Pokemon Indigo
    Another browser based game.

TPPC RPG

Unavaillable games
    These games might be unavailable but can be a source of inspiration.

Pokemon Fantasy (video)
    This was once an MMO where you play as a Pokemon. I thought this was pretty significant and original. It's dead now unfortunately because we don't have the server software.

Please post some games and I'll add them here.

Years
  • A nice list you have here. It's a shame a few of them (like Pokemon PC) aren't actively developed anymore.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • Yeah, Pokemon PC was the first Pokemon fan game I was ever exposed to. I'd love to see it worked on again.

Back