• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon World Tournament... help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikapia

The One Who Will Destroy Everything
Years
I've been playing Pokemon White Version 2 for a while, and I can't get past the Pokemon World Tournament! If someone could help with getting past it, I'd be really grateful!

I've been using a Pignite, level 34, a Leavanny level 26, and an Azumarill level 25.
My Pignite has Fire Punch, Flame Charge, Strength, and Arm Thrust.
My Leavanny has Tackle, Razor Leaf, Cut, and Flash.
My Azumarill has Helping Hand, BubbleBeam, Slam, and Water Gun.

I've tried it twice; first I got really far, to the final, but I lost. Then I tried again, but I couldn't even get past the first guy! I could really use some help!

Also, kind of off topic, earlier today I loaded up the game, and it said it was Summer. Then, about a couple hours later, I loaded it up again and it said it was Autumn! What!?

Valvatorez

Prinny Instructor
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
Are you competing in the Driftveil tournament for the first time? My advice would be to train your Pokemon a few more levels so that you can learn some better moves. Getting your Leavanny up to level 29 so that it learns Slash will help you a lot more than Tackle will, and evolving your Pignite to Emboar may help you survive as well. If you've got any good hold items now would be the time to use them as well; if I recall correctly, anything goes in that tournament.

holdmykidney

Riddled with pokerus
Years
Plus, I think when you first load it displays the season in which you saved the game. When you enter and exit a building, the season will change to the current one.

Autumn kicked in on Nov 1st I think.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Basically answered already! Just try training some more in other routes, etc and then try again. Don't forget about the TMs you have available too, and also move deleter (because Cut and Flash are fairly weak moves for battles anyways, better suited for HM slaves (Pokemon you don't intend to use for battles and only bring into your party when needed)).

If you have any other questions please use the Quick Questions thread sticky at the top of the section. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back