• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NP's Fakes and Sprites

np7261

Exceeding Excpectations
Years
  • SPRITES.png

Welcome one and all to my new spriting thread. Please give constructive criticism and ask for my permission before using the sprites.

SCRATCHSPRITES.png

OLD.png

Pretty Disgraceful but I have improved.

Pandup2.png
    Bambo-1.png
    recolourofbambo.png
    Pandup.png
    Panda.png

Blizzpup2.png
    Blizzpup.png
    Fyline.png
    Onimon.png

duck.png
    Poisiqua.png
    Dolphin.png

iicebird.png

NEW.png

Please note: Lot's of these are just for practice. The concepts I used are next to the sprite.

Atominor-1.png
    Atominor_Back.png
    - Concept: http://mssingno.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d20bexv

Blubrui.png
    - I know it's a little small. I'll have to redo it soon. Concept: http://mssingno.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d27sl47

Kalamarivy.png
    - Not my best but I tried. I quite like the end result but once again, it is very hard to see at such a small size. concept http://tomatem13.deviantart.com/art...sort:time+favby:Pokemon-Mento&qo=217&offset=0 - For Game: Please don't steal

Ashawn.png
    - Ashawn

Please leave some constructive criticism behind. Also, if you want to request a Fakemon, leave behind an idea or a concept. Describe it well or I wont sprite it. Even leave behind a pallet or reference sprite. Thank you very much for looking at my sprites

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2011
    very good espesially the outlines, keep at it you can clearly see what types they would be

np7261

Exceeding Excpectations
    Years
  • very good espesially the outlines, keep at it you can clearly see what types they would be

Thanks very much. I still need to work on them a bit, especially my shading and pallet choosing. Oh well, I'm steadily improving.
    Here's my pretty bad attempt at a back sprite, I just realised the size of my canvas was wrong.
    Atominor_Back.png
    Atominor-1.png

If someone could give me pointers to back sprites, that'd be great.

Last edited:

Professor W.

Squirtle Fan
    Years
  • I like your work a lot! Especially Atominor. However, you should probably change the position for the last one, as the largest picture in the concept art looked better and more detailed. Keep it up, and I'm looking forward to seeing more from you :).

~Prof. W.

Kininja

Where is Wally?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2011
    recolourofbambo.png

I like this one
    Its so cute ^^
    And the rest are cool too
    :P

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2010
    Nice work! I love all of them! It looks like some of them are missing some black/dark outline...

np7261

Exceeding Excpectations
    Years
  • ***UPDATE***
    Golly gosh I haven't sprited in a long time. I drew a picture last night and decided it would make a good Fakemon. I give to thee:

Ashawn
    Ashawn.png

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
  • Hi, I have a spriting request for you, please make me a fire-tiger starter pokemon.
    data:

Tiggy: basic, must look cute, and look like a tiger, with a flame tail, about as big as a growlithe, please make the orange seem dark, like dark orange, this applies for all three forms.

Tiglava: second evo, must look fierce, but not too fierce, about as big as glaceon, maybe a little bigger, with a bigger flame tail than the last and still dark orange, all forms must come with black stripes.

Pygger: final form, must look fierce, not the teeth snarling thing, but fierce, with a big flame tail stretching over it's back, make it look somewhat angry, and dark orange with black stripes, about as big as arcanine.

thank you, i will tell you if you got anything wrong.

as for constructive critiscism, Ashawn is too simple, i hope it has a better evo, maybe give it some legs at least, what does it do bounce around? thats barely a pokemon to me.

Last edited:

np7261

Exceeding Excpectations
    Years
  • I completely agree with what you're saying about creativity. That's what I find hardest about spriting. Thanks for the CC.

Back