• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2014
im raising my level 42 fracture, 33 escavalier and 45 superior among there pokemon in there 30s and 40s i have beaten the pokemon league where should i train besides giant chasm (very high leveled audio sometimes two) or the elite four and is there any item better than a luckey egg or macho brace

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Hey goobahead1, I'm afraid to say that you might have posted in the wrong place. Perhaps the right place would be the Black & White or Black & White 2 section, depending on which version you are playing. :)

For Black & White 2, you could go to the grass outside the entrance to the Giant Chasm near Humilau City and Audino-hunt. The Audino there should be around your team's levels. High-levelled Audinos are much better for grinding than low-levelled ones, provided you don't take too many double edges from them.

For Black & White, you could find an area with similar-levelled pokemon and Audino-hunt. I am not exactly sure of the exactly location though. Hope I helped!

K1ngQu33n

Poke K1ng
Years
I would use EXP share if your up for that and train them up to about 40-50 and than do the areas on black tower, You get lot's of EXP from there. Or you can battle wild pokemon by going through each route one by one and the levels of the wild's will gradually increase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back