• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cyndaquil312 here!

Cyndaquil312

It's been 7 years... but i've returned once more.
Years
Hiya! I've been playing Pokemon for as long as I can remember, and in recent weeks have become obsessed with creating Pokemon Trainer Cards. I'm also in the middle of trying to beat at least one game of each generation before the Black/White Release in March (only 6 days before my birthday =]). Oh yeah, I'm 21 (well, will be soon), and yes, I play Pokemon almost religiously. I've also played around with Pokemon Advanced Map, and I personally think I'm not too bad at it...

Well, that's all for now I guess.

Peace out!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Trainer Cards, huh? I used to really like them! Until I kind of...got tired of wearing them. ;3; I WAS A POKEMANIAC! ^.^ The trainer in the card that is~ [BECAUSE MY POKEMON JUST GOT A HAIRCUT! I'LL SHOW YOU HOW STRONG IT IS!] I'm TRYING to finish up HeartGold before Black/White too, but I keep reseting. ^.^' Yeah; there's an Emulation board; just in case you're not sure where it is, its here in this link: http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156

Welllll, wlecome pal! I hope we meet up again! I'LL SHOW YOU HOW STRONG MY LICKITUNG IS! [if I had one...]

Blaziken15

You gotta purty mouth!
Years
Hi Cyndaquil312. Beating a Pokemon game from each generation before Black and White releases, that sounds cool. If you like Advanced Map, you should check out the emulation forums and try to get onto the teams of some hacks as a mapper. I hope you have fun here, I sure do!!!

No problem, it's a nice place here and I hope you enjoy it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back