• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokemon has the most swag?

Years
  • Title says it all, who do you believe has the most attitude?
    Or Pazazz! Or whatever you think they have what is it and who has it the most?

I'll start off the discussion.

I reckon Zangoose has heaps of swag just by looking at the sprite you can tell he don't give a ****.
    Also Serperior is way up there.

I'd also appreciate if we don't discuss the legendaries it's not really fair for all the normal Pokemon if Mewtwo is in the mix. :D

Your turn, you've opened this thread now it's and obligation of yours to post ;)

outfox

in
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2013
    Well you know no one gives Blastoise any problems. And Moltres has got real elegant swag. It is a bird, on fire. A firebird. You can tell Moltres doesn't play around.

I hate to say it but I honestly think Serperior is fronting and it's not cute. :I

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years
  • With his HG/SS Sprite, Charizard defeinitely got dat swag ;).
    Lucario look's pretty pissed most of the time so he definitely got some swag in him.

Pan

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2023
    Garbodor has to be the most swaggerlicious pokemon around. He knows he's awesome and needs nobody's opinion.

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • Rly guys lissen up

Grovyle really tbh. He's calm and collected and he has a man purse to boot.

Jk but he's just cool lookin'. It's one of the main reason I like him. He gets all the girls (in this case, fans) so

Yeah I'm thinking about this too much. Srs tho Grovyle.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
    Years
  • Purugly has swag. No, I'm serious. It's face is just like, "Call me a fat version of Delcatty all you want, I'm still better than you. And I just ate your crabcakes" lol

YES, Zangoose is swagtastic :D

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Pokemon don't have swag nor do they need swag. They're already awesome as it is.

This thread makes me sad.

TheLeetCasualGamer

Hi, I'm strange :3
    Years
  • I know it's kind of for fun and I don't really mean to be a pooper here. But I think the main problem is that people don't realize that every Pokemon actually belong to a species, not a certain character. If you don't get what I mean by that is that a certain Pokemon such as Charizard could have a very caring sweet personality and something interpreted as feministic such as Gardevoir could be a real bad MF

I think at least several of us should make it a bit more interesting and name off specific character Pokemon that have a new level of cool and compete on who has more swag for fun. You don't even need to pick ones from the anime/official manga if you don't want to, you can even pick ones you owned and you developed a character for depending on personalities, accomplishments in you're journey, etc, that will make it more interesting. For me though, I'm going for Ash's Krokorok as my competitor.

Spoiler:

It's too cool it won't fight without it's shades! And just look how it it just stands there crossing it's arms like it doesn't even care but it will bite you if it has the chance. THIS thing has swag just by looking at it!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2012
    It's gotta be Machoke, that guy looked like a beast and chill dude. Once he evolves into machamp he's over the hill and loses his coolness but has old man strength and a bunch of extra arms.

Sirfetch’d

For sure it has to be Serperior, so elegant and regal, just a cool pokemon in general. Forget Honey Badger don't care, Serperior don't care.

Pokemon Trainer UV

Attractively foolish
    Years
  • Charizard.
    Definitely. It was the first Pokemon to remain with Swag for such a long time.
    He defied all of the game laws as badly as Pikachu, and defeated a legendary.
    The bastard may be overrated, but his poses definitely got Swag.

But, I think it's pretty obvious that BIDOOF is the one with the most swag.

Oh, and for the people who dislike Pokemon and Swag.

*Deal with it* :cool:

I personally dislike swag too, but hey, lighten up, this is just a joke.

Back