• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poison Hammers Deck

Haxorus3465

Turn Down For What
Years
  • Heyy guys, Hax again.

With the release of Plasma Storm (and me not going to the prereleases :( ) I've decided to experiment with a remake of my old Hammertime deck... and this time, I'm using Hypnotoxic Laser!!!! (Dumbest name ever). :l Anyway, here's the list so far:

3 Darkrai-EX
    4 Sableye
    1 Bouffalant

4 Hypnotoxic Laser
    4 Catcher
    3 Dark Patch
    4 Crushing Hammer
    2 Enhanced Hammer
    3 Ultra Ball
    1 Level Ball
    3 Energy Switch
    1 Computer Search
    4 Juniper
    2 N
    1 Colress
    4 Skyla
    1 Bianca
    3 Cheren
    3 Virbank City Gym

11 Dark

Strategy: Mainly stick to Sableye and repeatedly Hammer away and Poison the opponent for a slow and painful KO. Bouffalant is an extra counter for Siggy and Plasma Klinklang. Darkrai is to keep retreat free and to attack when Sableye dies. Energy Switch is so I can pretty much D-Patch to the active :D The lasers are to add extra damage. Laser + Gym = DEADLY. :D It also helps against Siggy because if I can't damage it, the posion will :D

Critique?

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm trying to think of things to add in a Revive in place of, but I can't see anything to replace.

I'd also heavily consider Crobat, even though it's pretty slow, since its attack gives 4 poison counters between turns instead of 1, and it does have a little bit of power-based draw power.

Back