• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Kanto water pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2013
Hi guys. I'm on Pokemon Black. I'm a traditionalist and prefer gen 1 pokemon. Need help deciding on which water pokemon to go with, just as a sweeper. I don't have dreamworld abilities or max IVs and I'm not competitive, just wondering everyone's thoughts over who's better between the following:

Starmie
Vapoereon
Dewgong
Blastoise
Poliwrath
Kingdra (Yes I know it's gen 2 but still XD)

Let me know your thoughts and why. Thanks

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Out of the one's on the list, Starmie is definitely my favorite water Pokemon. He has a high speed stat, which can make him hit first on several occasions, and has a high sp. att with a very diverse moveset, which means you have many different options and strategies that suit Starmie. I'm using one myself on my Pokemon Black2 and i absolutely love him!!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
If you are looking to increase team performance you can always post your team in the Battle Center. They help with more than just Metagame teams.

If you are looking for trades, you'll have to either post in various trade shops or in the Quick Trade thread.

Either way, this thread really doesn't have much to do with Gen 5 games. If you need help looking for these Pokemon you can always post in either the B/W or B2W2 Quick Questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back