• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Charachters you want to see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2014
    I've started a total drama fanfiction called total drama pokemon. (disclaimer: I do not own either and this is fanfiction. Similarities with people living or dead is completely coincidental) Which charachters do you want to see? All of the contestants need to be last evolutions. Don't bother with age as all contestants will be 18. There are 24 contestants, a host and a co-host. I've decided a few.
    1. Zoroark
    2. Lucario
    3. Chandelure
    4. Alakazam
    5. Gengar
    6. Gourgeist
    7. Dusknoir
    8. Mawile
    9. Haryama
    10. Glaceon
    11. Scrafty
    12. Leafeon

Please help but do not take offense if your's is not choosen. You can submit as many as you want but don't be spammy with your posts. Follow a boy/girl pattern 'cause I try to keep those numbers even when they're are large amounts and if it's like this 9. guy 10. guy 11. guy 12. girl 13. guy then that'll be chaotic for me. Post new charachter's, I really want to write this story. I've decided against nicknames so if you've posted ones with nicknames, please remove the nicknames.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2013
    11. Harry the Scrafty
    12. Elsa the Leafeon
    I look forward to seeing it Sam

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I'm sorry, but this thread is over a month old. All because it's on the first page, doesn't mean that it's alright to post in. Please keep this in mind for the future!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back