• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I was never good at introductions.

alkie

Discombabulated Loser
Years
Hm. I don't even know how to begin.

So, I just-so-happened to come across this site a couple of times in the past, and now it's come to my appeal to get involved. Being as I have no social life at all.

I've been a Pokemon fan for around 9 years or so. My first games being Pokemon Blue and Pokemon Stadium. I've never had much interest for the anime or card game, however the whole concept of it has inspired me throughout my lifetime. What better place is there to discuss those concepts than a Pokemon-devoted forum?

My favorite Pokemon game would be PMD: Blue. First game that ever made me burst into tears, right there.
Supposedly, you can also guess my favorite Pokemon by judging my icon.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Hey, alkie!

Welcome to PokéCommunity! There's no need to be shy around us. We don't bite and will try to make you feel as welcomed as possible. :p

I'm glad you've finally joined after lurking for a while, as there always seems to be a lot of lurkers! But now you have all the rights to post and make topics, which is great. :D

That's cool that you're an old fan of the series. I am, too! I started off with Red and I still have my original N64 with Pokémon Stadium 1 & 2. 1 was my favorite, of course. :D

You've come to the right place if you wanted to chat among others who share the same Pokémon interests as you. :p & Mudkip is awesome!!!

Hope to see you around and enjoy!

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Hey there alkie, just because you are on there forums doesn't make you a loser or a person with no social life you know D: If you are interested in discussing the card game or anime with other users here, head over to the Pokemon Trading Card Game forums or the Pokemon Anime forums. The only PMD game I own is Red Rescue Team, and it was the only game (so far) to make me emotional enough to cry over it. Then I found out I was coming back and I was like "oh."

I heard you liek Mudkipz, so I put a Mudkip in your Mudkip in your Mudkip.

In any case, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me or a moderator here. I hope you enjoy yourself and have a great time here at PokeCommunity.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
Not good at introduction? Neither am I. I never even formally introduced myself until I had around 70 posts.

Glad to hear your favorite Pokemon game was one of the PMD games. Good stuff, right? Sort of a shame it gets less attention around here, but different strokes for different folks. I also had the Blue Rescue Team game, and I was also Mudkip. I don't recall what the qualifications were to be one, but didn't that mostly mean you were a calm, level headed sort of guy?

Well, anyway, have fun. Try to get yourself involved in as much of the forum as you can. Seclusion doesn't seem to guarantee a lot of fun, unless you're intently focused on working on a fan game/hack or role play, but hey, I could be wrong!

BanditThePikachu

The Raichu of awesome
Years
Hello, alkie, and welcome to Pokecommunity! Pleasure to have you on board! I'm Bandit, your local Pikachu and Raichu fan.

And yeah, I've never specialized in making introductions either, you're not the only one. There's also no reason to be shy, you'll definitely get used to everyone soon enough, don't worry.

It seems you are interested in the older Pokemon games. There is a forum for the GB/GBC games right over here if you want to check it out. :)

If you need more help or have any other questions, feel free to leave me a visitor/personal message, and I'll try to help you to the best of my ability.

- Bandit

Years
If you're looking for a fun and active Pokemon community with lots to do, you've chosen the best place yeppers! Welcome to PC, Alkie~

I've been a fan for a long time myself and also started with Red/Blue, Stadium was also ridiculously fun (especially the minigames, I still remember being obsessed Pinsir and Scyther Cut, though I don't remember if that was Stadium 1 or 2). But on the note of PMD, everyone has been saying how sad the story was, yet here I am as someone who has never played more than an hour of the very first game. ): I do plan on trying them all when I can though, and the new 3DS PMD game that was announced a while especially looks really good! Hopefully it lives up to the expectations of its predecessors. As a small suggestion, maybe you'd be interested in the Spinoff Games section here on the forum? It's not the most chatty PokeCommunity section in the world so any spinoff fan to bring some activity in is always welcome. :D

But ahh... Mudkip. It's cute but the memes kind of got to me at one point lol. He was my most used starters in the third generation though and made the game a breeze, especially since it's so effective against most of the gym leaders you battle early on. But now I go for Treecko since I adore Sceptile, and the game is made soo much harder at the beginning. But yeah, before I trail off in another direction, I hope you have a splendid time here and enjoy your stay! You seem awesome, and of course awesome people are always welcome here.

See you around! <3

Back