• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GUESS THIS, TOUJOURS [her 20th birthday!!!]

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

I suck for not making it sooner HOWEVER IT IS THE THOUGHT THAT COUNTS TOUJY. And since you like what makes me think of you, I will share the presents I'd give you if we were a couple in real life minus the fact that neither of us are lesbian. However as straight, it isn't as crazy to give you what I want to give you. My heart. Well, no, but a heart. You can have Tom's heart! And since you want his heart, he can have yours, seems like a fair birthday trade, no? Also I would buy you a computer. Not just any computer, but a super computer, which controls half of your life, and the other half is so you can spend more time with all of us, and Tom too, if you wish!!! But what matters most of all is I would buy you a Volcarona for $80, yes, $80! It is quite dear and I'd be willing to spend that much and more on you because you bring such joy to my life and Shining's and everyone else's! n_n BUT FINALLY, what you deserve the most is everything you've ever wanted to have because you are like Christmas. When you make everything great then everything sad til you return again and the circle repeats over and over and over until you turn into the sky and the planets and you thus rule the world. Yeah, that's what'll happen. The world will be yours!

But I am getting off-topic and I wish to just say have a HAPPY birthday full of joy and Tom and everything else. :3

Years
Happy Birthday Toujours, yesterday (technically 2 days before was my b'day) so I'll return the favor to you.

Turning 20 is serious business, but hope you enjoyed your day.

- Hikari10

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
OMG. I thought you were older than me wtf. lol Happy birthday! I'm not at home so I can't take you a fabulous plushie picture but I will later if I have any plushies you like!!!

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
Happy birthday Canadian-French, Rachel Maddow! I know that seems weird, but it's how I picture you; spunkier, cuter, and more...girly? No, not girly, posh! Yeah...

droomph

weeb
Years
eiyé asci!

You're twenty? God darn it I need to get old faster.

Well, go do whatever 20yos do and I'll send whatever love I can towards you :3

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Toujours is no longer a teenager aaaaaa! We're all getting so old I don't support this not one bit! I remember stressing like hell in the leadup to my 20th birthday and I don't even remember how I spent it now lol. I just remember waking up that day and feeling no different and carrying on with my life as usual :P

Anyway happy birthday my love, my life, my soul mate! Enjoy your day and have lots of birthday sex cake!

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I know that I already said this in your profile, but Happy Birthday, anyway! I hope you had a good day today.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
ermahgerd! Happy birthday, Toujie! We talk like everyday in VM about random nonsense things - I hardly ever know what the heck you're even saying! - so you know that we're cool and stuff, and you're even cooler for finally hitting twenty! Just another year until you reach maximum coolness - 21, the age of absolute freedom...! n_n

Hope you enjoyed your fabulous day!

Back