• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Awesomenauts

Braxien

Banned
Years
  • images

"Conflict spans the stars as huge robot armies are locked in an enduring battle. Head out to the battlefields with your friends in this 3-on-3 action platformer."​

Awesomenauts is quite an interesting game. A MOBA Platformer Game, many say this is another duplicate of League of Legends, DOTA 2 or Smite. However, I believe it is even better. Many weren't very excited about the game's release at first, as they thought all it would be is walking forward and spam-clicking your MOUSE-1. Despite this, Awesomenauts is becoming one of the most known Steam games, being played by YouTubers such as the Yogscast. You need strategy, timing and need to know what you're doing. At first, you will be terrible compared to everyone else. As a new player, you won't know what to put into your setup or when to buy it. However, progressing through the game unlocks new things to assist you in your gameplay as you climb the Ladder of Success.

Graphics: 9/10

In my opinion, it is quite difficult to have good graphics in a 2D Platformer. However, the game makers somehow managed to pull it off with their unique cartoon style. I own an extremely bad computer, which causes graphics on games such as Smite to not be as clear as it should be. Despite this, Awesomenauts is an extremely easy game to run which won't cause any lag for your computer and the graphics will be as polished as they wanted it to be.

Awesomenauts-gameplay.jpg

Gameplay: 8/10

As the player, you are the one who crafts your gameplay quality. If you know how to play, it will be an exceptional experience in an intense battle. If you don't, it may not be as fun and/or interesting. The only bad thing about playing the game is that you need to have the time to play it. I have been in Games which have lasted for up to 1 hour and 30 mins.

Music: 10/10

The music when in-game is fabulous. The major thing which appeals to me, however, is that each character has a different theme song. I don't know how long this game took to be created, but the company have certainly tried to make it the best of the best with a variety of unique features!

In conclusion, I found this game extremely fun and interesting. I have played several games similar to this but this comes out on top. I would definitely recommend it to any of my friends.

Thank you for reading.

Last edited:
    Back