• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Master Trainer Boardgames

Years
  • Pokemon Master Trainer​

004-Charmander.png
    007-Squirtle.png
    001-Bulbasaur.png

Do you guys remember the Master Trainer Games? I just a glimpse of one of the games on Google, and a rush of nostalgia followed.

I only played the first game, but I am a little iffy on some of the other games. For instance, the third game doesn't have pokechips! That is not okay in my book!
    The fourth game is all DVD interactive, which isn't appealing, but does have chips. (Plus no dice)

Assuming I brought a game and still found it fun, it would be pretty fun to make some chips. Buy duplicates chips as a base design a sticker, print, and stick in on the back.​

Master Trainer (I)
    Spoiler:

Master Trainer (II)
    Spoiler:

Master Trainer (III)
    Spoiler:

Pokemon Champion Island (IV)
    Spoiler:

Also, I found a variation of the original game rules. Essentially, you must collect all badges before the elite four...for an even longer game! hah. I love the cards/badges this guy made,http://files.geekdo.com/geekfile_do...lidationcode=28a5f4b72754c2de8ff783c7e9cd9d86

I need to get a game now! (Don't have my childhood game)
    Too bad there is not online game to play against others.​

Back