• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[T] Pokémon: The Deliverance of a Region [OOC/SU]

The warden

I'm back!
Years
  • Hi, this is the OOC/SU thread for "The Deliverance of a Region". For the main IC thread follow the link.

Rules

1. In this RP my word is law.
    2. All Pokécommunity rules apply, also this RP is rated [T].
    3. Keep active or be kicked.
    4. If you are unsure ask and don't be afraid to make suggestions.
    5. Have fun, if you aren't having fun let me know.

Keywords
    Spoiler:

Money Matters
    A break down of money in this RP
    Spoiler:

Name: (Forename, middle-names and surname.)
    Gender: (Hopefully so clear that I don't even need to make a joke about it.)
    Age: (At least 15 but as trainers often save for many years before starting their journeys its not uncommon for new trainers to be in their early twenties. Richer trainers are generally younger.)
    Appearance: (A few paragraphs on your features and general attire.)
    Personality: (A couple of paragraphs on your mood and your attitude towards the region you live in.)
    History: (Talk about your upbringing in the Trinuania region, are you family rich or poor, how have you prepared for your journey.)

Starter Pokémon Sign Up
    Species: (Will depend on where you get your Pokémon, if you can afford to pay a lot of money you can pick pretty much anything otherwise your stuck with the more common Pokémon.)
    Appearance: (Anything abnormal about your Pokémon's appearance, please not that shiny Pokémon will cost a lot more that normal Pokémon.)
    Personality: (How does your Pokémon act.)
    History: (Talk about your Pokémon's life.)
    Move set: (You can have as many moves as you want at any time, but I will give you your move set and let you know when you can learn new moves.)

Opening post: (Make a short post about how you first met you starter Pokémon, and your reactions to each other. Did you buy it from a shop, adopt it, hatch it yourself or even catch it.)

Last edited:
    Back