• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Least helpful moves?

GrayJM9

Playing White 2
Years
  • Seen May 14, 2013
I know splash is the worst move of all time, but what are some other ones that generally don't help much? I think imprison is one of them considering it's rare to face a pokemon that has some of the same moves as yours.

iMor

All Things Ditto
Years
  • Seen May 11, 2013
I think it would be 'After You'. I'm pretty sure there's no great use of a move who's use is only having the target attack right after you.

Years
I suppose that After You could be useful on slow partner Pokemon in double and triple battles, and Imprison might work if your Pokemon has common moves, but they've both got a limited capacity.

Two moves that I always felt weren't that useful were Memento and Grudge. Sure, they both hinder the opposing Pokemon a little bit, but I think I'd rather use Explosion or something if I knew my Pokemon was about to faint.

Back