• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Years
THE INCREDIBLY WANDERING THREAD

Basically, the point of this topic is to be... moved all around PC. The discussion within it shall adapt to the section it's found in, too.

To members:
  • You may talk while the topic is static. Try for the topic at hand to fit the forum the thread is in, so if it's moved to Pokémon General, you can talk about your favorite Pokémon, or if you find it on Q&F, you can all hail Steve's pants.
  • Please don't SPAM. This is all for fun, but don't be carried away with it. Always post with the 4/25 rule in mind.
  • Have fun looking for the topic!

To moderators:
  • You are free to move this whenever you want, wherever you want.
  • Remember not to leave any kind of redirects! PC would become infested with those.
  • Move it to the weirdest places you can imagine. Includes all possible forums and subforums. And by all, I mean ALL.

I think it's time for a new thread. Don't you guys?

**Hopefully this one won't die. >:/

Last edited:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Yeah, state visits happen on a not-too-infrequent basis. Every time some world leader comes to the UK, it's always national news and such. Also, YAY! Wandering Thread is back!

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I don't know, considering you're a DJ and you sorta run a metal radio station and that doesn't sound like dance music, also the fact that you're a photographer and you look somewhat amazing, I totally can't see it happening.

Years
The people I will allow is:

Captain Morgan - Because of his lovely dark rum! :3
Morgan Freeman - Because he has more winning than anyone.

That is it.​

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
AAAAAAAA the wandering thread is back!

Little known fact: Captain Planet was going around creating the pollution he had to take down to zero just so that he wouldn't become obselete.

Back