• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite sport

What's your favorite sport

• Baseball

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Football

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Soccer

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Basketball

Votes: 10 41.7%

• Total voters

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Badminton! =3 I like it cause the racket's light and it's fun. =3

Oh, and don't double post, just edit your former post with the edit button. =3

MxLunaMoth

Just a little lullaby
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    I don't like any sports. I'm not an athletic person, and I find them boring. XD

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I like Badminton. Why? I unno... it's fun. It's fun hitting the shuttlecock over hte net, and it can get really really competitive at times in my family at least XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Futbol(soccer, same thing XD) and basketball for me. Never really got into football, Tennis is...ok, but not the best sport for me. So yeah, soccer and basketball XD

Corrupt

i am not a noob that much
    Years
  • i like all of them i just like playing its fun and if i dont i would be watching anime
    not like thats a bad thing

<[HaZaRdOuS_EnIgMa]>

Albel the Wicked
    Years
  • Basketball....is...the...b3zt...but i also like soccer, tennis, and i guess if streetracing is a sport, i'll be doing that soon too, oh and martial arts...

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Mew?
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    I like Volley ball! I'm the best in my school at it, but only with the blow up balls (the hard ones hurt:knockedou )

I suck at every other sport but soccer, soccers's fun, but I always get hurt in it :P

Back