• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just A Quick Question??

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
  • Hello, I have a question, I have a thread in the trade section and was wondering if there was a way to make links in my 1st post that would, let me see how to put this, a link in the first one that if you clicked on it would take you to the 2nd or 3rd and so on??

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • All you have to do is edit your first post, then get the URL's of the posts you want to link to and add them into your first post. If you don't know how to link then..

[*URL="link here"]name of link[/URL]

Just get rid of the *.

To get the link to your posts, just press the number that's in the corner of the post on the right. ------------->

Years
  • I believe that using the [post] code will stop the link from opening in a new window/tab. It's [post=*]text[/post], where * is the post number (the number after 'p=' in the URL if you click on the same number Aizuke directed you to.

Just thought I'd chip in with that. :3

Edit: Testing
    Edit 2: It does indeed open in the same window/tab.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Oh that's great!! I didn't want it to open in a new window, I wanted it just as you did it Apophenia, thanks to both of you.

Now let me see if I can get it right myself!!

Back