• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

changing physical or special

Mario_Bones

Lazuli Version Creator
Years
  • I'm pretty sure that in R/S and FR/LG, the types define whether an attack is physical or special.
    In Emerald each attack is individually physical or special, but I'm not sure if too many people hack Emerald to know how to change it. May be wrong though.

poddish

Spirit Of Radio
    Years
  • So no ones going to say ANYTHING? Come on, 166 views and one person
    besides me has replied! Someone must have an answer or suggestion?

I recomend you go to other sites, post this, and hope that at least one site has someone that knows how to on it (maybe...)

or you could google it.

I found a site once that said how, but didn't bookmark it and can't find it ( I thought it was somewhere on this site though...
    http://www.dragonflycave.com
    )

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
    Years
  • How come there's still no tutorial for hex editing whether a type is physical or special? (Generation III) This is very important for me, because I want to make Dark physical and ??? special. Please, expert hex editors, help me do this. At least if you can't help me, try to advertise this if you agree that it is important. If you have any way of finding these bytes, I'll try to get Coolboyman to put it in his (All Games) Type Weakness/Strength Changing thread.
    Maybe... Just, maybe... Nobody knows how to do it... I know it might be a little shocking to someone like you, who just leeches everything and doesn't know how to do anything alone, that people might not actually think of doing it. And even if they do know how, why should they share said information with you? I mean, what have you done for them lately? Nothing. Exactly.

So stop expecting things from the people who actually know how to hack. They don't owe you anything.

And don't go around saying "How come you haven't made a tutorial about this yet!?" It's pretty much the same as saying "Why haven't you made a D/P Map Editor yet!?". Anyway, my point is... TRY FINDING IT YOUR SELF!

Back