• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crossdressing?

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
Years
  • Hopefully this thread isn't too "controversial" to be on here. If it is I apologize.

The question for this poll is: Have you ever crossdressed, or wanted too?

I'm kind of curious to know this from a site that has a lot of "open" members here.

The answer for myself is yes. I have done it a few times in my own privacy. I would be willing to do it again, and its probably the only time when I ever cared about how clothing looks. I don't have the guts to go out in public wearing a dress or anything, but its a fun little thing I've done in my own time. Maybe if I get in better physical shape I'll try going in public, idk.

Anyways, I'm curious if anyone on here has done the same thing or would be willing to dress up in a skirt. :P

Now, I don't know how this would apply to females, as I've seen girls wear all sorts of clothing. Its more social acceptable for girls I guess. That, or I'm just ignorant.

Hope this thread isn't too bad, and I hope I didn't creep anyone out :x

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • (I think we've had this thread at least once before, so you should be fine.)
    If I could pass, maybe. But no, I never have and likely never will.

Then again, I hate clothes in general. I found one brand of T-shirt, and one brand of pants that are comfortable, and bought like 20 of each in different colors. That was like 6 years ago, and I haven't needed anything new since. So, yeah. I doubt I'd like it.

kuzronk

Banned
    Years
  • I wore a skirt for a few mins and only posted 1 pic on another forum
    To me crossdressing is kinda of funny but it's better than having a sex change

Last edited:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • When I was like three years old, I used to put on my sister's tutu a lot... other than that, no, not really :P I've never really had a desire to crossdress, it's never something I've been fascinated to try lol

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Nope, I've never cross-dressed, and don't really have an intention to at this point in time. Although, a few years ago, my friends tried to 'dare' me into cross-dressing for a day at uni. I'm not entirely sure how the whole thing got started but it morphed from simple cross-dressing to sexy vampire to just streaking down campus. Suffice to say, I didn't do any of them! (Sorry, folks.)

BeliVuk

Pokemon Stadium 64 Player
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2012
    I don't crossdress, and I never have.

And in regards to transvestites, I don't give a **** what they do with their bodies, but stop pretending like you've actually become the opposite gender. You still have the same DNA, testosterone/ostrogene and you can't change what you were born as.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    I was forced to try on a cocktail dress a few months ago. It made me look like a disabled ballerina. I've never had the desire, but apparently my friends had the desire to see me in drag. My shoulders were too broad to get the dress to zip up in the back. I felt stupid. Not to say others can't pull it off, just not me. Ever.

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
  • I've cross-dressed before.. it's actually pretty hilarious. I've even gone as far as going out in public, lol. It was pretty easy for me to pull it off since some people have mistaken me for a girl a few times... fml lol.

I cross dressed for a friends birthday and this guy from my school ended up checking me out from behind, thinking I was a girl... lololol.

Years
  • I probably did for high school spirit days, because there were a few days that were crossdressing days, but it's been so long I don't remember.

It's not something I'm terribly interested in. The only thing I'd be interested in wearing that might be considered crossdressing is a nice suit. But even then I'd probably get a woman's suit so it better fits my body, thus enhancing the suit's awesomeness. :D

Technically one of my work shirts is a guy's polo shirt. Does that count? *shot*

Pudz

Incredible Edible Vegetarian
    Years
  • I don't crossdress, and I never have.

And in regards to transvestites, I don't give a **** what they do with their bodies, but stop pretending like you've actually become the opposite gender. You still have the same DNA, testosterone/ostrogene and you can't change what you were born as.
    ITT: Person doesn't know what a transvestite is.

Last edited by a moderator:

TwiDragon

Years
  • I've cross-dressed before.. it's actually pretty hilarious. I've even gone as far as going out in public, lol. It was pretty easy for me to pull it off since some people have mistaken me for a girl a few times... fml lol.

I cross dressed for a friends birthday and this guy from my school ended up checking me out from behind, thinking I was a girl... lololol.

Your profile says you are a girl though? O~O

I'm intrested though, how could a girl crossdress? I know its ignorant of me, but I see it more social acceptable for a girl to go out in jeans and a guy's tux before a guy going out in a flowerly dress.
    Maybe a picture of a really good, yet realistic female crossdress would show me or something :x

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I haven't crossdressed. I remember one time, I did try on my mother's heels because I was curious why the heel was so big and what it felt like. I put them on and at first I thought I was really cool and interesting because I was a boy and boys didn't wear high heels. Then my feet started to hurt. I tried walking and I fell within a few seconds. I decided that women who wore high heels were very impressive and were kind of like superheroes, achieving the impossible that men would never dream of accomplishing. Then that decision was put to rest when I discovered that there are some men who dress like women. I haven't had much interest in cross dressing, other than stuffing some stuff up my shirt and walking around like I have boobs, which I do from time to time. But I figure every guy does that behind closed doors.

TwiDragon

Years
  • I actually tried on a pair yesterday. It was kind of odd, and I don't see any comfort in them. I guess something like boots or sandles would be better XD

I don't want to give too much information that i already have, but boots > High heels <3

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    I've never cross dressed before and I don't really have any desires to. However, when I was just a kid, I'd steal my mother's make up and play around with it. Of course I didn't know how to put it on and all, so I just made a very big mess. It was fun, but that was as far as "crossdressing" went.

Pudz

Incredible Edible Vegetarian
    Years
  • I actually tried on a pair yesterday. It was kind of odd, and I don't see any comfort in them. I guess something like boots or sandles would be better XD

I don't want to give too much information that i already have, but boots > High heels <3
    I adore adore adore wearing heels. Gawd <3 No words.

Btw, on girls crossdressing? I often dress my girl teddybear in a suit and tie, cause she likes to crossdress as a boy ^_^

BeliVuk

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2012

ITT: Person doesn't know what a transvestite is.

Transgender then, whatever you wanna call it. Here in Sweden it's commonly referred to as "Transvestite".

A transvestite/transgender is someone who undergoes a sex change.

BeliVuk

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2012

A transvestite is somebody who derives sexual satisfaction from dressing as the opposing gender. A transgender person has the brain of the incorrect gender pairing for their body.

I don't want to derail this thread because I like it, so I'll just say very simply that I do consider my sex to be male. My sex is physical, and you're correct in saying so that as the scientific definition of the term, I am male. But my gender; which is a purely psychological and social notion, is that of a girl.
    And I tell that to people, truly; I'm a girl but I'm male. I can't speak for other transgirls here, but I find that the simplest way to word things.

This all got wrong due to language differences...

Replace transvestite with transgender in my first post and it should be okay...

I don't mind what you do with your body, if you decide to have a sex change then it's up to you, but I just hate it when people claim to have become the opposite sex just because of a surgery.

TwiDragon

Years
  • ^^Ok, I thought you were saying people who acted like the oppisite gender. Yeah, I tend to do that a lot here online (not so much irl)

I like girly stuff at times, and have moments where I could get into it, but I don't need a surgery, and I think it is insanely over the top. I mean, whats the difference from walking around in girls clothing and walking around girls clothing while being an artificial girl. Not much to be honest :x

Back