• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moving Pokemon to Platinum

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2012
    So, like the rest of the world, I recently bought Pokemon Platinum. I really prefer Platinum over Pearl, so I would like to move all my Pokemon over to Plat. Problem is, I don't have two Nintendo DS's (though i think I've dropped enough hints that i think I'll get a DSi for my birthday *crosses fingers*).

Any good samaritans out there who would like to help me out? Just trade a crap pokemon (bidoof) over to me on Pearl and I'll trade you a crap pokemon in exchange from Diamond.

*I have 269 Pokemon to move. I'm not expecting just one person to do this.*

Any help you can give (ie moving a team of six) would be nice. I'm not expecting one person to help me move them all, so any help anyone can give would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2012
    i could help. but is there any reward? [hint hint] lol

Sorry, no reward =/ Not unless you can find a *reputable* cloner, then I may be able to do something REALLY nice for you *coughshaymincough*

The nice fuzzy feeling you get is reward enough, isn't it?

That and the fact that I can return the favor eventually

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
  • Can you give me an IV battle? Then, I'll willingly transfer 12 pokemon for you.

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
  • Oh, when you battle with level one or any kind of pokemon using wi-fi to see their stats at level 100 and using an IV calculator to get their IVs based on those stats.

We'll just do an lvl 100 battle and when I'm done copying stats, I'll dc (so no one gets a win/loss). Then I'll go back in with random pokemon to trade with you for transfer. Sounds ok? xD

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2012
    Oh, when you battle with level one or any kind of pokemon using wi-fi to see their stats at level 100 and using an IV calculator to get their IVs based on those stats.

We'll just do an lvl 100 battle and when I'm done copying stats, I'll dc (so no one gets a win/loss). Then I'll go back in with random pokemon to trade with you for transfer. Sounds ok? xD

So that's how it works, I've never been sure. Yeah, i'm up for it, I'll be using pearl (3394 4440 2735)

EDIT: wah, hold on, wifi isn't working

Back