• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Newbie here needing help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2012
    Hi I recently started playing pokemon around 4-5 months ago (I love it!!!!!!!). Now I have played from Fire Red (couldn't get Red or Blue), Ruby, Emerald, etc. then I went to DS games. Now I'm going to play Black. So I need help picking my team. The main pokemon I thinking of using Seismitoad, Scraggy, Sawk, Bouffalant, Emboar, and Hydreigon. Now if you can help me please tell me what their movesets should be and if I switch out any Pokemon in my squad. Thanks.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • This section (as the notice says) is for questions about the forums rather what Pokemon you should use. Try the In-game Team Help section, and in particular the Questions thread sticky that is there.

The Pokemon choices seem fine there, although do note you have two dark types and three fighting types there. Just vary up the moves your Pokemon have (e.g. not 3-4 moves of the one typing on each Pokemon for later game play if possible).

Anyways, closed as this doesn't fit here; if you do want more advice try the places I linked above.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back